It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 am 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

Yeah, no ISOs kills this for me and I doubt I'm the only one. I don't pretend to understand APIs, but MyMovies handles ISOs on the Dune just fine. Guess I spent all that time renaming files for nothing :( And no, I am not going to change my 300+ ISOs. I hope this limitation gets lifted, and I can become a customer :)

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:20 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

dbone1026 wrote:
There is some sort or workaround for ISOs I believe, although tbh I don't think it would be practical to even look in to until it becomes officially supported (although supposedly the mediainfo dev mentioned it would only be done at a cost):

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showt ... #pid519329

I know ISOs appear to be heavily used by Dune owners (not sure about PCH owners although I think more might use mkvs), so hopefully the control APIs improve over time

Good find, thanks. I'll certainly look into it.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse Library Manager 1.2.1.5 is up. It corrects the crashes with corrupted downloaded images from thetvdb. You can now select these entries and, optionally, delete them and re-scrap. It also corrects some encoding problems with non-unicode characters.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
Mart1001, raggededge
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 pm 
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

I got the tv-shows which where damaged running now. 10Muse did run against seven tv-shows in total for me which where problematic.
Nice patch that I can skip for now the damaged images. Luckely each show had still more then enough images left to choose from.
I hope you or others can reproduce it and the bug can be traced completely to resolve it.

I have now 172 tv shows (4655 episodes) imported on my iPad.
I have yet to run against one mistake from 10Muse after testing hundreds of eps.

'Scanning to the servers' all my shows for updates is sometimes reasonable quick and other times blazing fast? .m2ts and .ts files seems to be the slowing factors. Others files are always being scanned blazing fast.
Could you tell me more how does this scanning process works? I hope some time later, with an update, 10Muse will do incremential scannning.

The first update with the dropbox cloud option on the iPad itself took some time, but updates are quick with the incremential way later on.
The gui on the iPad is still very fast. Kuddo's.

Scrolling to my whole list with tv-shows on my iPad, in the way it is setup, could be better in my case, imho. One row and big banners now, maybe if possible 2 rows and smaller banners? Or alphabetic letters on the side to push on?

I found a bug in the 10Muse PC program.
If I click on the tab "Foldername" in TV Series to get everything in a nice alphabetic order and after that on the tab "episodes", the episodes do not change also to the alphabethic order. You can see it in the overview field. They stay in the order how I first added the shows in the program. So I have to restart the program to went on without using the alphabetic order option (Foldername) to check properly my episodes.

Now up to let 10Muse collect my movies.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:32 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

thanks for the positive comments, Mart

Mart1001 wrote:
Could you tell me more how does this scanning process works? I hope some time later, with an update, 10Muse will do incremential scannning.

I'm not sure what you mean with "incremential scannning". If you mean that episodes that haven't changed (same path and filename) are not analyzed again, but instead the last scan info is kept, this is what's happening, if you select more than 1 show to be scanned. If you select only one show then all found episodes are analyzed again.

Same with movies but with 20 selected movies (in relation to 1 show). So, if more than 20 movies are selected, movies that haven't changed path & filename are not analyzed again.

I hope it's clear. You can also find this info in the documentation.

Mart1001 wrote:
If I click on the tab "Foldername" in TV Series to get everything in a nice alphabetic order and after that on the tab "episodes", the episodes do not change also to the alphabethic order. You can see it in the overview field. They stay in the order how I first added the shows in the program. So I have to restart the program to went on without using the alphabetic order option (Foldername) to check properly my episodes.

That's a bug. Funny it made it through, obviously no one tried that before. It will be corrected with the next version.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:06 am 
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Yes, I ment that with 'incremental'. So nice it's already there.

I think due to the bug, I sometimes did see the decrease in the scanning speeds. So I thought it wasn't incremental.
I did scan some shows and also sometimes all shows after using the 'Foldername' option to test.
Also did the same without using the 'Foldername' option.
The switching caused rescanning shows and different speeds. M2ts and ts files stood out as the most slow.

I have tested scanning all my shows now three times without using the 'Foldername' option.
Scanning is blazing fast each time, included newly added episodes by me. Love it!

I didn't add my tv shows in a complete alphabetic order, so it would be nice to use it later on with the fix. Thanks.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse 1.2.2 is in review from Apple. In conjunction with 10Muse Library Manager 1.2.2.1:

- New sorting option "Added to Library". The old "Added" option has been renamed to "Copied to Server".
- "Duration" now automatically grabbed also for DVD and Blu-ray structures.
- Support for .iso files. The "Audio", "Subtitles" and "Duration" fields will not be read for .iso files.
- Improved "Search in Titles" with the iPad app. Better speed and better support for non-unicode characters.
- (Library Manager) Bug fix: Sorting with Foldername in TV-Series now shows the correct episodes.

The iPad app release is to be expected for the end of the week. We released Library Manager 1.2.2.1 already, since it also works with the current iPad app.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:03 am 
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Thanks, working now here: - (Library Manager) Bug fix: Sorting with Foldername in TV-Series now shows the correct episodes.

Again some remarks/feature requests:
1. +1 for KillroyWasHere suggestion -> a full wall view for movies.
Little extra suggestion as bonus: and/or alphabetic letters to push on. It would be an addition to the search option if I rather do not want to type.
I have a fairly big collection of movies >2000.

2. Glad to read that in the next iPad version there will be a "Last added" option.

3a. +1 quote: (so that is where it would get awkward with 10muse where we would use the arrow to move to the next ep but then have to go back to the dropdown list to pull up previous episodes). It's also awkard for us here ;) Glad to see the backward green arrow will be added.
3b. Would love as an option (not necessary as default) if when I use those green arrows, to always see the synopsis directly, instead having to push each time the yellow button with black bars to see the synopsis. Would save me a lot of time when browsing episodes.

4. After adding new shares, I have to use in the right corner the save button, otherwise the last added shares will be deleted after closing 10Muse. I forgot that many times, nooby as I am. Maybe for this particular field for adding shares, automatic saving would be better?

5. I miss anywhere an automatic update function for all my shared moviesfolders at once, in the same way as I use ctlr-a in the tvshow tab to scan servers for new or deleted episodes. I have now to use the assistent for each moviefolder each time. I do have a lot of those moviefolders and I do delete and add randomly movies over my complete network. Would be nice if I could use, for example ctrl-leftclick and choose more moviefolders then one at a time. Or did I overlook something?

Bugs?
a. The pause button doesn't work on my iPad.

b. Position bar, draggable to new position doesn't work for me.

c. I got now all my movies in. A few times the servers wheren't responding when downloading the artwork. 10Muse went on after I clicked on the oke popmessages. However, two times I got a crash due to this and had to start over those particular moviefolders with the assitent. Nothing was saved what already was downloaded.
I was at that moment a bit in the hurry so I didn't saved the logs.

Adding all my movies took a bit more time then other available software I use for my Dunes, mainly because of downloading all possible artwork.
All the options 10Muse has to quickly overcome empty artwork, synopsis etc. where very handy.
Once done the big job now, 10Muse Libary Manager and the iPad app are now really easy and blazing fast to update for me.
If I feel the need to change some artwork later on, it's already in the the Libary Manager and I find this really desirable.

Last edited by Mart1001 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

thank you for your comments Mart.

Mart1001 wrote:
Bug? The pause button doesn't work on my iPad.

Dune or Popcorn Hour? Please also write your firmware version. It has always been working.

Mart1001 wrote:
After adding new shares, I have to use in the right corner the save button, otherwise the last added shares will be deleted after closing 10Muse. I forgot that many times, nooby as I am. Maybe for this particalur field for adding shares, automatic saving would be better?

Ok, it will be added. Btw, how many shares do you have? Is it more convenient for you to add them one at a time?

Mart1001 wrote:
+1 quote: (so that is where it would get awkward with 10muse where we would use the arrow to move to the next ep but then have to go back to the dropdown list to pull up previous episodes). It's also awkard for us here ;) Glad to see the backward green arrow will be added.
3b. Would love as an option (not necessary as default) if when I use this green arrows, to always see the synopsis directly, instead having to push each time the yellow button with black bars to see the synopsis. Would save me a lot of time when browsing episodes.

Of course I haven't forgotten Damian's request for a "previous episode" button. There simply wasn't enough room in the current design. I'll be consentrating on the TV-Shows UI in the next days since I'm not very happy with it. There are a lot of different ideas, I have to see how to bring them together. I'm also aware of the synopsis problematic you mention, it will be taken care of with the new design.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 am 
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

My comments will never be to push you ;)
I know 10Muse will grow overtime.

I have tested the iPad app for now on my Dune HD Max with the latest firmware: Version "120202_1544_beta" (BETA version).
I edited my post just before you posted to add a possible bug:
b. Position bar, draggable to new position also doesn't work for me.

I do have around 50 hdd's (two servers). Each hdd has one moviefolder share. Some hdd's do have also a tvshow share.
Yes, it's more convenient for me to add movieshares one at a time, otherwise in the way how the File Manager now works, it would be a very long sit to add each movie in the assistent and a long run to download all the artwork. There is, imho, also more chance to run against server errors and even crashes. So, only automatic save of the shares each time you add a share is enough for me and maybe others, so thanks.
An automatic update/scan to servers function for all my shared moviesfolders at once after the big job is done is what I really miss, as I do not know after some days of adding and deleting new movies where I did this. I'm not that organized.

Also found this bug:
In assistent, after pushing the button 'Help bring in' and then feeding movies one by one, if a movie wasn't found, so the Rotten Tomatoes Suggestions field with possible movies was empty, I accidentily used enter on my keyboard in the Rotten Tomatoes Suggestions field and 10Muse did crash.
This happened also when I accidentely clicked on Select. I forgot to log.

PS edit: I don't know if you already checked also the "Filename" option for alphabetic arrangement in the Movies Libary tab? If in use, adding a movie with the assistent will give always no artwork and synopsis. The online button will also not help out. I have to delete this particulary movie, restart the Library Manager, so the "Filename" option is off, then readding the same movie works properly.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:56 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

One more feature request. This may be a tough one but it may be important to a lot of people that rip their Blu-rays to individual episodes.

There has to be a way to add custom episodes to any season and in any location.

For example:

Lost (ABC) Season 1 has a total of 24-episodes according to TheTVDb, but if you rip the Blu-ray to individual episodes you will end up with 25-episodes. Last episode is Exodus and it's listed as (1)ep23 & (2)ep24. while the BD has an additional episode (3).

Also, Season 4 Blu-ray has a RECAP episode that is not listed in TheTVDb and needs to be listed as Episode #00.

I can go on with other shows but I think you get the idea.

Thanks.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:55 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

BTW... Battlestar Galactica (2003) is another show that the Blu-ray has a lot of custom shows that are not listed on TheTVDb. Some episodes are listed as (aired, unaired, & extended).

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:03 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Another bug (not sure it is a bug) but Season 00 (Specials) are not showing up on the iPad even though the manager is picking them up.

EDIT - It seems that they are showing up for some shows but not others... I will have to investigate why.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:36 am 
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

New bugs, I think it started with the latest 10Muse Library Manager 1.2.2.1:

Behaviour:
1a. The Libary Manager doesn't allways picks up newly added tv episodes after scan to server with ctrl-a.
b. However, LM does pick up some newly added eps but after exporting they aren't on my iPad.
c. Some eps are picked up by LM after ctrl-a and after exporting they are on my iPad.
2. If I rescan the missing ones individually, then they are added in LM. Then I export all my tvshows to dropbox. I wait till the syncing is done. I update the iPad app and they aren't there.
3. Then I use the Update option instead of Scan to Servers in LM on some tvshows with missing eps. I skipped downloading artwork. Afterwards for these particulary tvshows, I had to use scan to servers, because all my episodes didn't have Media Info anymore. Then I did the export etc. Still no new episodes on my iPad.
4. Then I did the same as 3. but now I downloaded also all the artwork. Some of my newly added episodes made it to my iPad, but this isn't the way how 10Muse should act to get newly added episodes by me on my iPad, right?
5. The ones still not showing on my iPad are the ones where I get the popup "Series already up-to-date". I can't do 4. due to this.

I looked in the TVSeries_xxxxxxx_Episodes.s3db. The ones who didn't made it on the iPad app where mentioned in it, but not in the end of the last line. I don't know if that is normal, I'll just mention it to be sure. For example Fringe S04E13 isn't on my iPad app:
Code:
/  410Forced Perspective2012-01-27David SolomonEthan Gross7.7100Olivia continues to cope with the ominous warning from the Observers, while Peter and the team track a girl with the mysterious ability to predict death.AVC16:9English (AC-3)1,34 GB44\\Mart-htpc\i\S01\Fringe\Season 04\Fringe S04E10 720p WEB-DL DD5.1 H264.mkv1280/7202      4  ³ 4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ‚|      5!    ƒ¬  )   /  413A Better Human Being2012-02-177.826As the Fringe team investigates a mentally ill patient who appears to be connected to a series of murders, frightening clues and connections are uncovered that lead Olivia to some shocking revelations.AVC16:9English (AC-3)1,36 GB44\\Mart-htpc\i\S01\Fringe\Season 04\Fringe.S04E13.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264.mkv1280/7202‚J    5!    ‚;  )   /  412Welcome to Westfield2012-02-108.277Peter, Olivia and Walter come face to face with a mysterious and terrifying Fringe event as they get trapped in a town that there’s no escaping from.AVC16:9English (AC-3)1,36 GB44\\Mart-htpc\i\S01\Fringe\Season 04\Fringe S04E12 720p WEB-DL DD5.1 H264.mkv1280/7202

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:23 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse Library Manager 1.2.2.2 is up with 2 bug corrections:
- Problem with adding new movies after having changed the sorting option corrected.
- Problem with empty Rotten Tomatoes Suggestions field corrected.

Mart, I can't reproduce your problem with new episodes not being scanned or exported. I will need some additional info.

Mart1001 wrote:
The Libary Manager doesn't allways picks up newly added tv episodes after scan to server with ctrl-a.

"newly added tv episodes" as newly added files to already existing (in the Library) episodes or new episodes to the library through the Series Update function?

Mart1001 wrote:
If I rescan the missing ones individually, then they are added in LM. Then I export all my tvshows to dropbox. I wait till the syncing is done. I update the iPad app and they aren't there.

Does Dropbox Update on the iPad find and download new files or do you get "No new files"?

Mart1001 wrote:
The ones still not showing on my iPad are the ones where I get the popup "Series already up-to-date". I can't do 4. due to this.

Of course you can delete and re-enter for now until we fix your issue.

Can you email me your libary xml file so I can check for myself? Give me also the name of a specific episode whose scanning info wasn't updated.

thanks you in advance

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 85  Next