It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:37 am 
1TB storage
1TB storage

Pafsanias, awesome. I appreciate the quick support and the quick turnaround on issues submitted here.

One thing, just to be clear, the name of the movie has to to match the name of the folder, correct? If the 2 don't match, there is no way for 10Muse to work?

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:45 am 

raggededge wrote:
Pafsanias, awesome. I appreciate the quick support and the quick turnaround on issues submitted here.

One thing, just to be clear, the name of the movie has to to match the name of the folder, correct? If the 2 don't match, there is no way for 10Muse to work?

Correct. 10Muse will still work if it does not match, but you will need to manually update each movie in 10Muse for the correct filename

DIY WHS - 12.5TB and growing, too many gadgets to list

Did you read the MediaSmartServer blog today?
Blog - http://www.adigitalhomeblog.com
"Like a midget at a urinal, stay on your toes!" - Lieutenant Frank Drebin

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:51 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I found it easier (and much quicker) to just match the file name to the folder...even if I do it after the fact.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 am 

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I found it easier (and much quicker) to just match the file name to the folder...even if I do it after the fact.

This is what I have been doing as well. In general it is probably the best practice and ensure the least amount of compatibility issues across various front ends / jukeboxes

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:59 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
Meanwhile, 10Muse Library Manager 1.2.1.2 is being beta tested and will be uploaded later today. It offers better handling of corrupted images and ability to scan episodes spreaded in multiple shared folders. I will post here when it's up.

10Muse Library Manager 1.2.1.2 is up. You will find it in the "Downloads" section of www.10muse.net. To keep your existing library and settings, just replace the .exe file.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:31 am 
1TB storage
1TB storage

dbone1026 wrote:
raggededge wrote:

Correct. 10Muse will still work if it does not match, but you will need to manually update each movie in 10Muse for the correct filename

I know you've gone over this before, but I see no way of manually updating the movie in 10Muse. I cannot import unless the folder and the movie match. Anyway to show a screenshot of how to manually update?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:04 pm 

raggededge wrote:

I know you've gone over this before, but I see no way of manually updating the movie in 10Muse. I cannot import unless the folder and the movie match. Anyway to show a screenshot of how to manually update?

You have to manually add the movie. If you use the assistance you are correct, if won't bring in if the title does not match the folder name.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank dbone1026 for this post
raggededge
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
Pafsanias wrote:
Meanwhile, 10Muse Library Manager 1.2.1.2 is being beta tested and will be uploaded later today. It offers better handling of corrupted images and ability to scan episodes spreaded in multiple shared folders. I will post here when it's up.

10Muse Library Manager 1.2.1.2 is up. You will find it in the "Downloads" section of http://www.10muse.net. To keep your existing library and settings, just replace the .exe file.

Thank you!!! The multiple folders is now working perfectly.

I am still however having problems with "The 4400" and that one image. The app keeps crashing when it tries to save it. Is there any way that I can bypass this process or something I can do to prevent this image from being saved or downloaded.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 pm 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

So back to the folder/disk naming... do I have to? :( I have 800 movies imported and tagged in MyMovies. If I go back and change the file names I am going to screw them up.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:39 pm 

madpoet wrote:
So back to the folder/disk naming... do I have to? :( I have 800 movies imported and tagged in MyMovies. If I go back and change the file names I am going to screw them up.

No, but you won't be able to use Assist right now, which is the easiest way to bring in all your movies. I think this would make for a great feature request to better handle

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:42 pm 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

dbone1026 wrote:
madpoet wrote:

No, but you won't be able to use Assist right now, which is the easiest way to bring in all your movies. I think this would make for a great feature request to better handle

Ah. Well... we will see what happens. Now I'm trying to figure out when I browse my network why I can't see my unRaid ;) I can map drives to it, etc; but it doesn't appear in my Network list.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:47 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

madpoet wrote:

I can tell you that if you already have the movies indexed with MyMovies, all you have to do is a quick (re)import of the folders and MM will correct any file name changes real quick. Remember that MM keeps a xml file with the name of the file so when you (re)import it will work a lot quicker to change any file name changing.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:49 pm 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
madpoet wrote:

I can tell you that if you already have the movies indexed with MyMovies, all you have to do is a quick (re)import of the folders and MM will correct any file name changes real quick. Remember that MM keeps a xml file with the name of the file so when you (re)import it will work a lot quicker to change any file name changing.

Do I need to change the XML file name also?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:53 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

madpoet wrote:
Do I need to change the XML file name also?

No no no!!! the xml is a MM thing only. MM is very good at using that file to store information about the file and folder name. It can tell when a file or folder name has been changed. I (re)imported each of my shares where I changed either files or folder names and it changed everything without any issues.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank KillroyWasHere for this post
madpoet
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:56 pm 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

Great thank you. Now to figure out the unRaid thing :)

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 85  Next