It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:48 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse iPad app version 3.27 is available on the app store:
- Fixed issue with the MPC-HC remote.
- Dropped support for the Mede8er players.

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:27 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse iPad app version 3.27 is available on the app store:
- Fixed issue with the MPC-HC remote.
- Dropped support for the Mede8er players.

As always, thank you!

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:59 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I really like the new bevel frame for the covers on the Narnia skin for the new version!!! Nice touch!

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:12 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse iPad version 3.28 is now available on the App Store. Apart from various visual enhancements it now supports the edge-to-edge display of the iPad Pros .

10Muse Library Manager 3.28.1 is available for download here. Trailer downloading now works again, although without download progress, I'll add it soon.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I really like the new bevel frame for the covers on the Narnia skin for the new version!!! Nice touch!

Glad you like it, that skin hardly gets any use, it needed some refreshing.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:36 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse iPad version 3.28 is now available on the App Store. Apart from various visual enhancements it now supports the edge-to-edge display of the iPad Pros .

10Muse Library Manager 3.28.1 is available for download here. Trailer downloading now works again, although without download progress, I'll add it soon.

KillroyWasHere wrote:

Glad you like it, that skin hardly gets any use, it needed some refreshing.

I think I use that skin more than any other since it is the darkest one.

I think I have a new bug for you that I have now replicated on two different computers (I thought it was my PC at first since it was an older machine but have since upgraded and I keep getting it)...

If I am searching for duplicate entries (it becomes an issue when you are nearing 10,000 movies) I discovered that if I leave the search string enabled (don't clear it) and I attempt import/scan new movies I get a hard crash every single time.

I can also give you a copy/paste of the full error in the details window.

I also have a question...since Dropbox enacted that stupid 3 device limit on their free accounts it has become clear that sooner or later I will have to pay for their $10/month account if I want to keep using it.

Have you ever considered using a different provider such as Google Drive, iCloud or even OneDrive? Didn't know if there were limitations to those other so I figure I ask.

Thanks again for your hard work and I still use 10Muse as my primary catalog manager.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:21 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I think I have a new bug for you that I have now replicated on two different computers (I thought it was my PC at first since it was an older machine but have since upgraded and I keep getting it)...

If I am searching for duplicate entries (it becomes an issue when you are nearing 10,000 movies) I discovered that if I leave the search string enabled (don't clear it) and I attempt import/scan new movies I get a hard crash every single time.

Fixed (for the next version), thanks for reporting.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I also have a question...since Dropbox enacted that stupid 3 device limit on their free accounts it has become clear that sooner or later I will have to pay for their $10/month account if I want to keep using it.

Have you ever considered using a different provider such as Google Drive, iCloud or even OneDrive? Didn't know if there were limitations to those other so I figure I ask.

Thanks again for your hard work and I still use 10Muse as my primary catalog manager.

Yes, I can't believe they went from 0 to 10/month without anything in-between. Most people do not need 1TB cloud storage, I hope they re-consider their premium plans.

I'm looking into OneDrive, no limitations there.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:09 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! The new ZwartboeK skin is awesome! Perfect for those bat cave home theaters like the one I am building. Thank you!!!!

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:09 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! The new ZwartboeK skin is awesome! Perfect for those bat cave home theaters like the one I am building. Thank you!!!!

Thanks, it's primary objective is battery friendliness, more so when (and if) Apple releases an OLED iPad.

KillroyWasHere wrote:

ok I've done some testing, the SDKs of both OneDrive and Google Drive are nowhere near as functional and reliable as the Dropbox SDK. So, we are staying with Dropbox, especially since, for years, we didn't have a single glitch or file error.

Note that the 3 device limit refers to the installation of the Dropbox app. 10Muse doesn't require the Dropbox app to be installed, it uses the Dropbox iOS SDK and there are no limitations there (link). So, you can use 10Muse with as many iPads as you like.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
KillroyWasHere
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:23 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
ok I've done some testing, the SDKs of both OneDrive and Google Drive are nowhere near as functional and reliable as the Dropbox SDK. So, we are staying with Dropbox, especially since, for years, we didn't have a single glitch or file error.

Note that the 3 device limit refers to the installation of the Dropbox app. 10Muse doesn't require the Dropbox app to be installed, it uses the Dropbox iOS SDK and there are no limitations there (link). So, you can use 10Muse with as many iPads as you like.

Did not know that...thanks.

Now I hope that my iPad Air (1st Gen) does not get obsolete status with this new iOS 13 update. I know it won't support iOS 13 but I will keep using it as long as it will launch 10Muse. My original iPad Minis already have obsolete status so 10Muse won't even load on them. They have been relegated to remote control status for my home theater automation remotes.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:19 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Quick question... I need to edit the IP address on all my shares (I had a router issue and the new router is refusing to allow me to have the same IP range) so I was wondering I can just edit (replace-all) the IPs in the "ApplicationSettings.xml" for the shares and just save the xml file? Will this screw up my settings?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:06 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Now I hope that my iPad Air (1st Gen) does not get obsolete status with this new iOS 13 update. I know it won't support iOS 13 but I will keep using it as long as it will launch 10Muse. My original iPad Minis already have obsolete status so 10Muse won't even load on them. They have been relegated to remote control status for my home theater automation remotes.

I don't break backwards compatibility lightly, unless I am absolutely forced to. The last time I had to do it is when Dropbox updated their SDK. So, no worries, iOS 12 should be supported for a long time.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Quick question... I need to edit the IP address on all my shares (I had a router issue and the new router is refusing to allow me to have the same IP range) so I was wondering I can just edit (replace-all) the IPs in the "ApplicationSettings.xml" for the shares and just save the xml file? Will this screw up my settings?

Sure, you can do that, just make a backup first to be sure.

You probably mean the ip in the nfs shares? If so, you don't even have to re-scan, a simple re-export should suffice.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:31 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Houston, we (may) have a problem!

I cannot add any more TV shows. I think TVDb changed their APIs to require a login.

I tried adding them via assistant and nothing added after I picked each show. Then I tried adding each one manually using the TVDb number and again nothing gets added.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:09 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:

I cannot add any more TV shows. I think TVDb changed their APIs to require a login.

I tried adding them via assistant and nothing added after I picked each show. Then I tried adding each one manually using the TVDb number and again nothing gets added.

Never mind...seems to be working again today. Maybe TVDb was done.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:11 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
KillroyWasHere wrote:

Never mind...seems to be working again today. Maybe TVDb was done.

Their API is broken and they say they are working to fix it. It comes and goes, it's working today, it may not work again tomorrow. I can do nothing but wait, I'll inform here when it's fixed.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:32 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
Their API is broken and they say they are working to fix it. It comes and goes, it's working today, it may not work again tomorrow. I can do nothing but wait, I'll inform here when it's fixed.

Thank Gawd!!! I was beginning to have heart palpitations at the mere thought that I would have to use Emby to organize my TV shows. I did noticed that their API is up/down several times a week so I guess I have to make sure I hit them while they are up.

Thanks again.

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 85  Next