It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:51 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:48 am 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
10Muse iPad app version 3.27 is available on the app store:
- Fixed issue with the MPC-HC remote.
- Dropped support for the Mede8er players.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:27 pm 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse iPad app version 3.27 is available on the app store:
- Fixed issue with the MPC-HC remote.
- Dropped support for the Mede8er players.


As always, thank you!


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:59 pm 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
I really like the new bevel frame for the covers on the Narnia skin for the new version!!! Nice touch!


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:12 am 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
10Muse iPad version 3.28 is now available on the App Store. Apart from various visual enhancements it now supports the edge-to-edge display of the iPad Pros .

10Muse Library Manager 3.28.1 is available for download here. Trailer downloading now works again, although without download progress, I'll add it soon.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I really like the new bevel frame for the covers on the Narnia skin for the new version!!! Nice touch!

Glad you like it, that skin hardly gets any use, it needed some refreshing.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:36 am 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse iPad version 3.28 is now available on the App Store. Apart from various visual enhancements it now supports the edge-to-edge display of the iPad Pros .

10Muse Library Manager 3.28.1 is available for download here. Trailer downloading now works again, although without download progress, I'll add it soon.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I really like the new bevel frame for the covers on the Narnia skin for the new version!!! Nice touch!

Glad you like it, that skin hardly gets any use, it needed some refreshing.


I think I use that skin more than any other since it is the darkest one.

I think I have a new bug for you that I have now replicated on two different computers (I thought it was my PC at first since it was an older machine but have since upgraded and I keep getting it)...

If I am searching for duplicate entries (it becomes an issue when you are nearing 10,000 movies) I discovered that if I leave the search string enabled (don't clear it) and I attempt import/scan new movies I get a hard crash every single time.

Image

I can also give you a copy/paste of the full error in the details window.

I also have a question...since Dropbox enacted that stupid 3 device limit on their free accounts it has become clear that sooner or later I will have to pay for their $10/month account if I want to keep using it.

Have you ever considered using a different provider such as Google Drive, iCloud or even OneDrive? Didn't know if there were limitations to those other so I figure I ask.

Thanks again for your hard work and I still use 10Muse as my primary catalog manager.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:21 am 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
KillroyWasHere wrote:
I think I have a new bug for you that I have now replicated on two different computers (I thought it was my PC at first since it was an older machine but have since upgraded and I keep getting it)...

If I am searching for duplicate entries (it becomes an issue when you are nearing 10,000 movies) I discovered that if I leave the search string enabled (don't clear it) and I attempt import/scan new movies I get a hard crash every single time.


Fixed (for the next version), thanks for reporting.



KillroyWasHere wrote:
I also have a question...since Dropbox enacted that stupid 3 device limit on their free accounts it has become clear that sooner or later I will have to pay for their $10/month account if I want to keep using it.

Have you ever considered using a different provider such as Google Drive, iCloud or even OneDrive? Didn't know if there were limitations to those other so I figure I ask.

Thanks again for your hard work and I still use 10Muse as my primary catalog manager.


Yes, I can't believe they went from 0 to 10/month without anything in-between. Most people do not need 1TB cloud storage, I hope they re-consider their premium plans.

I'm looking into OneDrive, no limitations there.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:09 pm 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! The new ZwartboeK skin is awesome! Perfect for those bat cave home theaters like the one I am building. Thank you!!!!


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 3:09 am 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
KillroyWasHere wrote:
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! The new ZwartboeK skin is awesome! Perfect for those bat cave home theaters like the one I am building. Thank you!!!!

Thanks, it's primary objective is battery friendliness, more so when (and if) Apple releases an OLED iPad.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
...
I also have a question...since Dropbox enacted that stupid 3 device limit on their free accounts it has become clear that sooner or later I will have to pay for their $10/month account if I want to keep using it.

Have you ever considered using a different provider such as Google Drive, iCloud or even OneDrive? Didn't know if there were limitations to those other so I figure I ask.
...

ok I've done some testing, the SDKs of both OneDrive and Google Drive are nowhere near as functional and reliable as the Dropbox SDK. So, we are staying with Dropbox, especially since, for years, we didn't have a single glitch or file error.

Note that the 3 device limit refers to the installation of the Dropbox app. 10Muse doesn't require the Dropbox app to be installed, it uses the Dropbox iOS SDK and there are no limitations there (link). So, you can use 10Muse with as many iPads as you like.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
KillroyWasHere
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:23 pm 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
Pafsanias wrote:
ok I've done some testing, the SDKs of both OneDrive and Google Drive are nowhere near as functional and reliable as the Dropbox SDK. So, we are staying with Dropbox, especially since, for years, we didn't have a single glitch or file error.

Note that the 3 device limit refers to the installation of the Dropbox app. 10Muse doesn't require the Dropbox app to be installed, it uses the Dropbox iOS SDK and there are no limitations there (link). So, you can use 10Muse with as many iPads as you like.


Did not know that...thanks.

Now I hope that my iPad Air (1st Gen) does not get obsolete status with this new iOS 13 update. I know it won't support iOS 13 but I will keep using it as long as it will launch 10Muse. My original iPad Minis already have obsolete status so 10Muse won't even load on them. They have been relegated to remote control status for my home theater automation remotes.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:19 pm 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
Quick question... I need to edit the IP address on all my shares (I had a router issue and the new router is refusing to allow me to have the same IP range) so I was wondering I can just edit (replace-all) the IPs in the "ApplicationSettings.xml" for the shares and just save the xml file? Will this screw up my settings?


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:06 am 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
KillroyWasHere wrote:
Now I hope that my iPad Air (1st Gen) does not get obsolete status with this new iOS 13 update. I know it won't support iOS 13 but I will keep using it as long as it will launch 10Muse. My original iPad Minis already have obsolete status so 10Muse won't even load on them. They have been relegated to remote control status for my home theater automation remotes.

I don't break backwards compatibility lightly, unless I am absolutely forced to. The last time I had to do it is when Dropbox updated their SDK. So, no worries, iOS 12 should be supported for a long time.


KillroyWasHere wrote:
Quick question... I need to edit the IP address on all my shares (I had a router issue and the new router is refusing to allow me to have the same IP range) so I was wondering I can just edit (replace-all) the IPs in the "ApplicationSettings.xml" for the shares and just save the xml file? Will this screw up my settings?

Sure, you can do that, just make a backup first to be sure.

You probably mean the ip in the nfs shares? If so, you don't even have to re-scan, a simple re-export should suffice.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group