It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:14 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

IngeMeissel wrote:
Unfortunately after updating my iPad pro to 3.24, the app will not launch anymore.
I uninstalled, rescanned movies and shows with library manager 3.22.2 and re-exported to dropbox.
Reinstalled the IOS-App and imported from dropbox - after finishing import the IOS-App shuts down and cannot be launched anymore.

Same here. Totally dead even after a complete re-install and updated library. If I install without updating the library it will launch and run but not after updated import.

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:29 pm 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
IngeMeissel wrote:
Unfortunately after updating my iPad pro to 3.24, the app will not launch anymore.
I uninstalled, rescanned movies and shows with library manager 3.22.2 and re-exported to dropbox.
Reinstalled the IOS-App and imported from dropbox - after finishing import the IOS-App shuts down and cannot be launched anymore.

Same here. Totally dead even after a complete re-install and updated library. If I install without updating the library it will launch and run but not after updated import.

I'm looking into it, I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:28 pm 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
IngeMeissel wrote:

Library Manager 3.24.1 is available for download here.

To fix the problem with the latest version of the app, re-export zones.

You don't have to delete-reinstall the iPad app when such a problem appears. From the iPad Settings / 10Muse / 'Reset options and delete databases at next start'.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:51 pm 

Thx for helping out that fast - works fine!

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:04 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Forgot to mention that the updated versions work great. Thanks.

BTW...am I going crazy but is there no way to edit TV shows? I can't change any data (actors, episode names, etc, etc). I remember that you could..or I thought you could.

I am adding some new (custom episodes) and I can't add any data to them.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:35 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Library Manager 3.24.2 is available for download here with minor fixes.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Forgot to mention that the updated versions work great. Thanks.

BTW...am I going crazy but is there no way to edit TV shows? I can't change any data (actors, episode names, etc, etc). I remember that you could..or I thought you could.

I am adding some new (custom episodes) and I can't add any data to them.

Not directly. That would create synchronization issues with the TVDB Update function, which I'm trying to avoid.

In order to be able customize the show, without creating a new empty one, you can clone an existing show (Right Click / Advanced / Clone). The new, identical show will not have a 'TVDB ID' and you can edit it to your liking.

Of course cloned shows cannot be updated from TVDB, so this functionality is only useful for 'Finished' shows.

When creating the clone, you will be asked for a new folder name. Don't forget to rename the corresponding folder accordingly.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:50 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
The 10Muse iPad app supports the url scheme ‘scheme10muse:\\’. Create a button on your home automation app that sends that url and it will switch to the 10Muse app.

For the other way round (switching to another app from the 10Muse UI), put the ‘Control.xml’ file (download) inside the ‘\Dropbox\Apps\10Muse Data\Settings\’ folder and update from the iPad app. A new button will appear (next to the zones selection) that will switch using the defined url. The posted example is for Crestron, you can edit it to your liking.

Two questions... does anyone else have a copy of the control.xml file that Pafsanias posted? The link no longer works and somehow I failed to save it to my archives.

Also, does the URL scheme on the control.xml still work? I don't see any of those options on my LM but that maybe cause I do not have the xml in the directory.

Thanks.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:27 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Has anyone noticed that Ratings & Reviews are not working for the past few weeks? Actually the last Rating & Review that was added/updated was on 12/15/2018.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:08 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

All reported issues have been fixed for the next release (probably next week).

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
KillroyWasHere
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:14 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
All reported issues have been fixed for the next release (probably next week).

Again, thank you so much for the continuing support.

People always ask me why I don’t use Emby or Plex and I always tell them “Have you ever tried to navigate an 8,000+ library using a 10-foot interface?” It would take forever to browse.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:56 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse iPad version 3.26 is now available on the App Store with various fixes and enhancements.

Experimental: A new reviews display mode is available on the skin 'Brooklyn', with reviews appearing on the fanart page. In case of positive feedback I will extend it to the rest of the skins.

10Muse Library Manager 3.26.1 is available for download here. Reviews and ratings now work again, use 'Update Reviews and Ratings' to update your latest movies.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Two questions... does anyone else have a copy of the control.xml file that Pafsanias posted? The link no longer works and somehow I failed to save it to my archives.

Also, does the URL scheme on the control.xml still work? I don't see any of those options on my LM but that maybe cause I do not have the xml in the directory.

Thanks.

Unpack and copy the Scripts.xml file (from here) into the Dropbox Settings folder. Change only the 'IntegrationButton' node. Example:

<IntegrationButton>
<Command>Crestron://</Command>
<Label>Crestron</Label>
</IntegrationButton>

Note that each zone has a different node.

Thanks  
KillroyWasHere
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:52 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse iPad version 3.26 is now available on the App Store with various fixes and enhancements.

Experimental: A new reviews display mode is available on the skin 'Brooklyn', with reviews appearing on the fanart page. In case of positive feedback I will extend it to the rest of the skins.

10Muse Library Manager 3.26.1 is available for download here. Reviews and ratings now work again, use 'Update Reviews and Ratings' to update your latest movies.

KillroyWasHere wrote:

Thanks.

Unpack and copy the Scripts.xml file (from here) into the Dropbox Settings folder. Change only the 'IntegrationButton' node. Example:

<IntegrationButton>
<Command>Crestron://</Command>
<Label>Crestron</Label>
</IntegrationButton>

Note that each zone has a different node.

Once again, thank you so much!

Everything seems to work perfectly. All my reviews are coming down fine again.

I'll have to play with the Scripts settings later.

The reviews on the fanart page on Brooklyn is pretty cool. They change a bit slow but looks great. Great addition.

BTW, I forgot to mention this long time ago but I never noticed that in the remote control pane that you can change audio/subs. I've been going to the Kodi app to do that all this time and it was there all along on 10Muse. That is an awesome feature that I never noticed. Thanks.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:59 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I have been using MrMc/SPMC/Kodi for so long that when I went back to using MPC-HC I think I have found a bug with the remote control panel.

Here is what it looks like for Kodi forks:

The Seek Bar and the +/-20" or +/-2' buttons work perfectly with the Kodi fork remote:

But here is what it looks like with MPC-HC remote:

But the seek bar nor the +/-20" or +/-2' buttons seem to work.

And to test something else, I tested MPC-BE and nothing seems to work (although I don't know if you supported it to begin with):

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:09 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I have been using MrMc/SPMC/Kodi for so long that when I went back to using MPC-HC I think I have found a bug with the remote control panel.

ok, I'll fix as soon as I can.

Thanks  
KillroyWasHere
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:51 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
KillroyWasHere wrote:

ok, I'll fix as soon as I can.

Once again, thank you!

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 85  Next