It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:47 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I got my iPad Pro (ios11.0.1) to update to 3.18 by actually deleting the app and reinstalling it. Funny thing was that I tried that yesterday and it could not find it in the app store.

I had to unlink DropBox and link it again. Of course everything has to be loaded again.

So I take it that the old iOS 8.3 version (3.17) will not work any longer? I kept that since I could jailbreak my iPad for added functionalities.

So what happens if Dropbox changes the API again and we need to update the app? Will you still push updates or since the app is no longer in the app store we can't get additional updates?

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:54 pm 
1TB storage
1TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
About not getting the update from 3.17 to 3.18: I keep changing settings and I've contacted Apple support. What's strange, the Apple dev portal reports hundreds of successful updates already.

About 'Error loading metadata' with 3.17: Expected, Dropbox killed the API v1 at September 28.

About 'Error loading metadata' with 3.18: I need to replicate and I haven't yet, all tests showed no problems. One thing you can try is Unlinking Dropbox, closing and reopening the app, then link to your Dropbox account again. I have implemented a mechanism that should spare you that, maybe it's what causing the problem with iOS11.

----------------------------------------------------------
10Muse

It shows up in my purchased apps list but no option to upgrade even though I'm still on 3.17. The description even gives the latest update as 3.18. I just can't get to it. :(

Would it help to delete the app and reinstall? I'm hesitant to do this since the app does not show up in the Apple store with a search.

Louis

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:59 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Mathelo wrote:

It shows up in my purchased apps list but no option to upgrade even though I'm still on 3.17. The description even gives the latest update as 3.18. I just can't get to it. :(

Would it help to delete the app and reinstall? I'm hesitant to do this since the app does not show up in the Apple store with a search.

Louis

That's what I did. The only way to update it.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:43 pm 
1TB storage
1TB storage

Somehow my iPad app is now at 3.18 and synchronization is working again. I don't know why but happy it's back to normal.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:33 pm 

Would any of the client types in 10Muse be compatible with Egreat A10 player?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:32 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Version 3.20 of the iPad app is on the App Store with bug fixes, memory management improvements, faster start, visual enhancements.

It should update without the need to delete-install, but you may need to link the Dropbox account again.

10Muse Library Manager 3.20.1 is available for download (link).

New movies will automatically download reviews, Rotten Tomatoes Critics rating as well as metacritic rating. For your latest movies that didn’t have reviews and ratings, simply use the ‘Update Reviews & Ratings’ command from the context menu.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:41 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

ahuerta73 wrote:
Would any of the client types in 10Muse be compatible with Egreat A10 player?

The Kodi (VidOn XBMC Pro) that comes with the player should be compatible (the particular is not tested, but all Kodi flavors have been compatible so far).

The built-in player will be tested soon.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:25 pm 

I am very glad to hear that you will be integrating the Egreat built-in players into the app. I have been using you app for over 3 years and to this date still feel that it is the best control app on the market regardless of cost, the most stable, straightforward, and simple. I had lost hope that there would be any further movement on this forum since there had been no activity for almost three months. Happy to see that there is still worthwhile development being done.

Thx a million

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:37 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I keep waking up in the middle of the nights in cold sweats that one day 10Muse would stop working due to DropBox API changes and the app would not be updated.... I am GLAD to see that you are keeping it updated. Thank you so much!!!

I can tell you that there is NO collection management app out there that works this well with Kodi or even MPC-HC. I have been playing with Emby and they are light years behind in the ability to edit the metadata of their collection. Your library management is just so much easier to use.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:16 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Version 3.21 of the iPad app has been submitted to Apple and is waiting for review. It should be available within the next days.
Filters implementation has been redesigned, with resolution filters added.
No need to re-scan, you need to re-export with the latest Library Manager for the resolution filters to work.

10Muse Library Manager 3.21.1 is available for download (link).

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I keep waking up in the middle of the nights in cold sweats that one day 10Muse would stop working due to DropBox API changes and the app would not be updated.... I am GLAD to see that you are keeping it updated. Thank you so much!!!

I can tell you that there is NO collection management app out there that works this well with Kodi or even MPC-HC. I have been playing with Emby and they are light years behind in the ability to edit the metadata of their collection. Your library management is just so much easier to use.

That was hilarious, thanks also for the comments, mostly all positive feedback is about the iPad app, good to also get good comments about the management application.
Although there will be changes in the way the system is distributed, there is no need to worry, I'll inform soon.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:02 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Version 3.22 of the iPad app is on the App Store with various improvements and support for the Egreat family of players (native player).

For the Egreat functionality, you will need to re-export with the latest '10Muse Library Manager' version 3.22.2, available here.

Note that the remote control functionality for the Egreat players is limited, because their API is limited. It will be enriched as they improve their API. The whole popover will be re-designed after the whole functionality is available.

*Edited with new Library Manager link

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:22 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

This may seem like a strange request...

Is there anyway to add the ability to move (rearrange) the Share folders up and down in the Settings window? I have a total of 84 drives, each with Movies & TV folders and I have added them out of sequence and it has become a little hard trying to find a specific folder since they are out of order and all over the place.

I suppose I can delete them all and add them in order if adding this feature is not possible.

Thanks.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:39 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Not sure if you are developing for new players but it seems like the Zidoo has extensive API for playback and some control. Have no idea if they are anything like the other players but I just got one and I am waiting for it to ship so I can test it.

https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/developer.html

Thanks.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:59 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Not sure if you are developing for new players but it seems like the Zidoo has extensive API for playback and some control. Have no idea if they are anything like the other players but I just got one and I am waiting for it to ship so I can test it.

https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/developer.html

Thanks.

Looks good, both the API and the player.

I ordered one.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:03 am 

Unfortunately after updating my iPad pro to 3.24, the app will not launch anymore.
I uninstalled, rescanned movies and shows with library manager 3.22.2 and re-exported to dropbox.
Reinstalled the IOS-App and imported from dropbox - after finishing import the IOS-App shuts down and cannot be launched anymore.

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 85  Next