It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:25 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Version 3.15 of the iPad app is on the App Store with minor bug fixes and enhancements.

Since simplicity is the new trend, there is a new theme (replacing ‘Notorious’). No surrounding rectangles there, just a thin line separating the elements. Tell me how you like it, I’m thinking of applying the same ‘openness’ concept to some of the other themes as well.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
allineedisbass, Mart1001

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:30 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Holy necro bump Batman!!!

But I do have a couple of questions and/or feature requests...all seem to be filtering type questions.

I want to be able to search for titles that are on a specific drive in the LM. Have I missed this feature or if its not there can we have it implemented? Basically, if I want to see what titles are on my drive #23 I can somehow check that drive and "Show titles" or filter them to a specific location.

I want to be able to delete the same titles after they have been filtered. Right now the only way seems to be to delete that particular volume and then rescan the entire DB, then look for the titles that are white and either delete them or rescan them to new drive/volume.

BTW, the fact that this app has been working so well since Aug 2016 without me asking for anything is a testament to your great software.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank KillroyWasHere for this post
Mart1001
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:26 pm 
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
BTW, the fact that this app has been working so well since Aug 2016 without me asking for anything is a testament to your great software.

Totally agree! Still use it everyday!

2 things I noticed though, I am no longer seeing the reviews for movies and it seems that rotten tomatoes is not populated anymore. Something I need to do?

Also would love a simple checkbox in LM and filter option in the app for subtitles yes or no, like the 3D option. No detection of subtitles is needed just the checkbox. In this way I can manually add if a movie or tv show has subtitles present in my language.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:48 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I want to be able to search for titles that are on a specific drive in the LM. Have I missed this feature or if its not there can we have it implemented? Basically, if I want to see what titles are on my drive #23 I can somehow check that drive and "Show titles" or filter them to a specific location.

I want to be able to delete the same titles after they have been filtered. Right now the only way seems to be to delete that particular volume and then rescan the entire DB, then look for the titles that are white and either delete them or rescan them to new drive/volume.

Filtering to specific volumes is not implemented (most users have single volumes). What I could do, is extend the search to include the full movie path. That way, a search for '23\' would bring up only the movies in that drive. Would that suffice?

allineedisbass wrote:
2 things I noticed though, I am no longer seeing the reviews for movies and it seems that rotten tomatoes is not populated anymore. Something I need to do?

Rotten Tomatoes ratings (and consensus) are not returned right now from the OMDB API. There are multiple requests for it, I will add one of my own.

Reviews is more problematic. Rotten Tomatoes has changed their API licensing rules and I no longer has access to their reviews. It's a non critical function and I would normally remove it, but I got such good feedback for it, that I'm looking for different ways to implement it (probably Metacritic?).

In both cases, when these issues are resolved, a simple 'Update Reviews & Ratings' will add them to your latest movies.

allineedisbass wrote:
KillroyWasHere wrote:
Also would love a simple checkbox in LM and filter option in the app for subtitles yes or no, like the 3D option. No detection of subtitles is needed just the checkbox. In this way I can manually add if a movie or tv show has subtitles present in my language.

I'm really very reluctant to add more stuff to the iPad UI, since I want it to be as simple as possible (kids and wives use 10Muse a lot). I have some movies without subs myself and, what I do such cases, is using the 'Original Title' field to write '(Without Subtitles)' or something similar. Remember, when both the 'Original Title' and 'Local Title' are populated, the 'Original Title' field is the one that appears below, with smaller font size.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:22 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
Filtering to specific volumes is not implemented (most users have single volumes). What I could do, is extend the search to include the full movie path. That way, a search for '23\' would bring up only the movies in that drive. Would that suffice?

That would be awesome. Thanks.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:43 am 

So I just found 10Muse and am highly impressed with the iPad GUI.

Before I spend a day going through all my movies, I do have one thing I'd like to understand... Since you don't "install" the program, I don't quite see where it's setting up a local database? I assume there is a local database with all the movie settings, and it is separate from a Dropbox export?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:48 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

JackBauer wrote:
So I just found 10Muse and am highly impressed with the iPad GUI.

Before I spend a day going through all my movies, I do have one thing I'd like to understand... Since you don't "install" the program, I don't quite see where it's setting up a local database? I assume there is a local database with all the movie settings, and it is separate from a Dropbox export?

It keeps it in the same folder as the 10muse CM app on your hard drive. It will even run from an external drive. I keep mine on a 500GB USB3 drive. The Dropbox export is very small compared to the full database.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:09 am 

Ok thank you. Unfortunately I just downloaded it and ran it from I assume my browser's download (temp) directory.

What is the database file called, if I may ask?

And you brought up another question I have... I only have like 2.5gb of drop box space... How much does an average 100 movies take?

Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:30 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

JackBauer wrote:
Ok thank you. Unfortunately I just downloaded it and ran it from I assume my browser's download (temp) directory.

What is the database file called, if I may ask?

And you brought up another question I have... I only have like 2.5gb of drop box space... How much does an average 100 movies take?

Thanks for taking the time to respond :)

I don't know about 100 movies but my collection has 6359 movies and over 300 TV shows with probably over 8000 episodes, and my Dropbox export is only 1.93GB. So I am sure it will be a lot smaller for 100 movies.

The Database is kept in the UserData folder. Mine is over 35GB on the hard drive due to all the pictures. The actual file name is Movie Library (I think) and its very small at 31MB.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:05 pm 

Ok thank you... I'll be purchasing the iPad app shortly.

One final question - there are 76 pages here and well that's an awful lot to go through... I assume by looking at the documentation that 10Muse doesn't handle ISO's for TV Series where one ISO has multiple episodes? I'd really have to rip all those out individually from the ISO into individual files and name them appropriately if I wanted 10Muse to handle them?

Thanks again!

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:20 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

JackBauer wrote:
Ok thank you... I'll be purchasing the iPad app shortly.

One final question - there are 76 pages here and well that's an awful lot to go through... I assume by looking at the documentation that 10Muse doesn't handle ISO's for TV Series where one ISO has multiple episodes? I'd really have to rip all those out individually from the ISO into individual files and name them appropriately if I wanted 10Muse to handle them?

Thanks again!

I cannot answer that about ISO and TV shows. I remux everything to individual episodes and movies.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:06 pm 

While processing my files I am getting a lot of DataGridView Default Error Dialog windows coming up.

I got them the last time I processed 1/5 my files, and after "ok'ing" the dialog boxes, it eventually came up.

Still something seems amiss. Hopefully now that I'm re-processing and including all my movies, it will still let me get through it eventually.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:29 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Anyone else getting a 16-movie limit when adding new titles? The LM crashes on import when trying to import more than 16 titles. I have to restart it and rescan the drive and it repeats. I can add movies but only 16 at a time.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:09 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Anyone else getting a 16-movie limit when adding new titles? The LM crashes on import when trying to import more than 16 titles. I have to restart it and rescan the drive and it repeats. I can add movies but only 16 at a time.

I just checked, even with thousands of concurrent imports, the memory usage stays very low.
When exactly does it crash? When starting the import or when it reaches the 16th movie?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:21 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
KillroyWasHere wrote:

I just checked, even with thousands of concurrent imports, the memory usage stays very low.
When exactly does it crash? When starting the import or when it reaches the 16th movie?

It happens when it is scrapping images and information from TMDb. It just freezes/crashes right on the 17th movie. I have to force close the LM and re-analyze the new titles and when I reach the 16th new title I hit the "Enough..." button at the bottom and add them. If I add a 17th titles then it crashes again.

So I suspect it is some sort of TMDb API issue.

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 85  Next