It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:15 am 
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

Hey Pafsanias,

Just bought a new ipad, still was on the second ipad and some apps were pushing towards 64bit processing, so I treated myself :-)

I was amazed by the clarity of the retina display, but noticed a difference in 10muse between Movies and TV Shows, where the fanart in TV Shows looks much better than under Movies. It also appears that in Dropbox I do not have a Fanartsretina folder under Movies, but under TV Shows there is one.

I exported again, but no new files where found. Am missing a setting?

10muse really looks nice with this retina stuff.

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:50 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

allineedisbass wrote:
Hey Pafsanias,

Just bought a new ipad, still was on the second ipad and some apps were pushing towards 64bit processing, so I treated myself :-)

I was amazed by the clarity of the retina display, but noticed a difference in 10muse between Movies and TV Shows, where the fanart in TV Shows looks much better than under Movies. It also appears that in Dropbox I do not have a Fanartsretina folder under Movies, but under TV Shows there is one.

I exported again, but no new files where found. Am missing a setting?

10muse really looks nice with this retina stuff.

This is by design. Since the number of movies is often in the thousands, only the lower-res fanarts get exported.

After testing with the soon-to-be-released iPad Pro, I will re-evaluate this.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:39 am 
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

Hey Pafsanias,

Thanks for fixing the apostrophe so quickly! This morning I installed the app update and all is fine again.

For the retina art, I understand the reasoning. Probably will blow up the Dropbox account size wise as well. But for an iPad Pro it might be good to re-evaluate. No plans to buy one at the moment, but it sure is tempting...

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:45 pm 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

Hi

I have today added a couple of shares from a NFS server (Hanewin)

These are working fine from the ipad app, but when I try and export to the dune index, 10muse just hangs on the screen where it says
"Sync with defined Dune Index Folders"
"Syncing: \\Dune_Office\Index_d6db_50a4\10Muse\.10Muse Movies Images"

Any ideas why? Dune index was working perfectly before adding the two NFS shares

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:30 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

eas4uk wrote:
Hi

I have today added a couple of shares from a NFS server (Hanewin)

These are working fine from the ipad app, but when I try and export to the dune index, 10muse just hangs on the screen where it says
"Sync with defined Dune Index Folders"
"Syncing: \\Dune_Office\Index_d6db_50a4\10Muse\.10Muse Movies Images"

Any ideas why? Dune index was working perfectly before adding the two NFS shares

I can't reproduce, the Dune Index works fine with nfs shares as well. I fact, it shouldn't make any difference, it's only the scanned movie path that is different.

If I understand correctly, you added a couple of media nfs shares and they scanned correctly. Did you make any changes to your Dune Index folders?

Where is the 'Index_d6db_50a4' folder? Is it on a usb stick on the Dune? Did it export ok to this folder before adding the new nfs shares?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:47 am 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

Update - removed the NFS shares to see what difference that makes... No difference - exporting to dune index still hangs at the point mentioned above
The NFS shares work perfectly with the ipad app so I am now thinking they are not the cause

Basically I have ran out of room on my three servers so I added a 5tb hard drive to my windows 10 PC, and shared the Movies and TV folders initially by Samba
They scanned in 10muse fine, but when I went to play any of the files held in those drives, the dune would come up with an error re URL
So I tried to add them via NFS instead, via Hanewin
When I scanned the servers, this worked but when I try and export to dune index it hangs
As I said, they play fine via the ipad app so I am assuming the shares are set up correctly
The dune index is on a sandisk cruzer usb in the dune, and yes it has all been working brilliantly for the last few months until I ran out of room on my servers and added the shares from my windows pc on Sunday.
I have redownloaded the 10muse.exe file and copied over the existing .exe file but this didnt help

Any help or advice will be much appreciated

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:55 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

eas4uk wrote:
Update - removed the NFS shares to see what difference that makes... No difference - exporting to dune index still hangs at the point mentioned above
The NFS shares work perfectly with the ipad app so I am now thinking they are not the cause

Basically I have ran out of room on my three servers so I added a 5tb hard drive to my windows 10 PC, and shared the Movies and TV folders initially by Samba
They scanned in 10muse fine, but when I went to play any of the files held in those drives, the dune would come up with an error re URL
So I tried to add them via NFS instead, via Hanewin
When I scanned the servers, this worked but when I try and export to dune index it hangs
As I said, they play fine via the ipad app so I am assuming the shares are set up correctly
The dune index is on a sandisk cruzer usb in the dune, and yes it has all been working brilliantly for the last few months until I ran out of room on my servers and added the shares from my windows pc on Sunday.
I have redownloaded the 10muse.exe file and copied over the existing .exe file but this didnt help

Any help or advice will be much appreciated

Please send me the file '\UserData\ApplicationSettings.xml' so I can have a look.
Can you access the folder 'Index_d6db_50a4' and it's subfolders from windows explorer?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:11 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse iPad app version 3.12 is available on the app store with minor fixes and enhancements.

10Muse Library Manager 3.12.1 is available for download:
- Trailer downloading: Youtube API updated to reflect the latest changes.
- Better handling of .iso files
- Minor fixes and enhancements

Although movies in iso format are better handled, the container is still not recommended. The scanner will not get all the MediaInfo (Resolution, Audio codecs etc.). As a result, on the iPad app, filters like 'Only HD' and sorting options like ‘Bitrate’ will not work properly.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:18 pm 

Hi Pafsanias,

I'm getting an error in version 3.12.1.
Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).

Cor

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:57 pm 

Hi Pafsanias,

I'm also getting an error in version 3.12.1. :?
Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).

Paul

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:59 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Anyone having errors with the Sqlite dependency, please try with this and tell me if it solves it.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:00 am 

Hi Pafsanias,

I'm still getting the same error message with that version.

Cor

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:27 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

ok, before starting collecting info about the affected systems, can you please try this?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:44 am 

Pafsanias wrote:
ok, before starting collecting info about the affected systems, can you please try this?

Hi Pafsanias,

First thanks for the fas update. :D
Version 3.12.3 works now. :chicken:

Paul

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:36 am 

Hi Pafsanias,

Version 3.12.3 works.

Thanks.

Cor

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 85  Next