It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:37 pm 
Max Contributor
Max Contributor

I'm not a super fan of netgear, but have some in the house. I have been looking to upgrade my prosafe netgear and found this:
I'm thinking about getting one of these to try. Anybody have one?
A wireless/wired media server router with 2tb inside and 3 usb ports. Might be the ticket for some.
1) Stream stored media files to DLNA media player like game consoles, TVs, and networked media players.
2)ReadySHARE Vault - Automated continuous/scheduled backup for your PCs, Mac computers, iPads, tablets, and other devices on your home network

http://www.netgear.com/wndr4700#

Simplify your digital home with NETGEAR CENTRIA. Easy to set up, use and manage, CENTRIA is an all-in-one device with 3 essential functions. It's an Automatic Back-Up system for your PC & Mac that safeguards all of your data; a Media Server that centrally and securely stores your media and is accessible from any Internet-enabled device; and a high-performance N900 WiFi router.

Available in two models-Model WNDR4720 comes with an internal 2TB hard drive, while Model WNDR4700 is storage-ready-just add your own hard drive into its internal storage bay. The internal hard drive can be easily upgraded anytime. Both models come with two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports for adding even more storage, should you need it. An SD card reader affords simple, single-click backup of media to the internal hard drive.

:twisted: Fear the Cloud :twisted:

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!