It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:07 am 
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

I built my own unRaid server, which has been excellent for streaming my ripped movies to my D1 and A210. However, I haven't been able to do more than that. I do not know anything about Linux code, and the few plugins I've tried to installed didn't work. Furthermore, there has been so many updates, and most likely there will never be a final unRaid version.

I've been waiting patiently for the final version so I can finally install the Couch Potato and Sickbeard, but I haven't not done it for two reasons: 1) You have to re-install all of your plug ins again on every new version. 2) They recommend a cache drive, which I haven't bought because I am waiting on the final unRaid version.

So, since I like the Windows environment, I was wondering if there is anyone on this forum who has switched from unRaid to WHS? Are plug-in easier to install. Thank you for your help.

Note: I did research for this topic, but nothing came up. I am sorry if this has been answered before. Thank you.

PCI-Intel Pro NIC
CASE-AZZA Helios 910
PSU-Corsair 750W
OS-UnRaid Final V5.0
Storage: 15 TB and growing!

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!