It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:46 pm 

I have an Intel ‘P-4’ LGA 478 Desktop Computer with WHS V1 installed. Abit A-17 mobo. I live in SW Fort Collins, CO. I'm not sure if anyone in Colorado on the front range would be interested in this but I could also meet at the Harmony Park and Ride or at my house. I'm trying to sell it without mailing it somewhere but I could try that if there's no other reasonable option.

$75.00, includes PC only, no keyboard or mouse. Includes install disk and OEM license of Windows Home Server V1. I built this computer in ’04 as a workstation and then later, for about 3 years continuously, it was used as a home server. It would still make a great home server with a copy of WHS V1 tied to it. The Mobo has been BULLETPROOF. I have had a hard drive in every slot of this case, running a large drive pool and other internal backup drives all at the same time without breaking a sweat. File serving, My Movies for V1, etc. -- this will do it all. I had a good setup with one single-pay Crashplan account and backed up the pool to an offsite cloud location, and served local files and movies. This did all of that for years without issues. Two PCI additions come with the PC: a gig speed LAN card and a 6 port SATA card (also two sata are on the motherboard).

Pics and specs here: https://goo.gl/photos/qjxfv7q2Gs3yMuCz9

1 x COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-WBA Blue/Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 350W Power Supply

1 x ABIT AI7 478 Intel 865PE ATX Intel Motherboard

1 x Intel Pentium 4 3.0C Northwood Single-Core 3.0 GHz Socket 478 BX80532PG3000D Processor

4 x KINGMAX 512MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Desktop Memory Model MPXC22F - OEM
(2 GIGs of RAM total)

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:52 pm 

Please disregard add, I noticed the instructions and am not allowed to post this. Looking to see how to delete the post.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:56 pm 

I can't figure out how to delete the post so if someone wants to delete it, feel free. Sorry for not noticing the rules.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:29 am 
Founder
Founder

I'll leave it since you're local, thanks for looking at the rules. :sanjuan:

Thanks