It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:00 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Folks,

3+ years of closing out of WHS, the time has come to divest myself of the hardware. I kept it all in the case that MS would provide a viable upgrade solution, but that clearly ain’t happening, plus I have converted everything to Synology and am not looking back. I have 3 WHS servers that I simply don’t have the space to store and that need to find a home.

The first two are a EX495 w/2 500 GB Seagate drives and a LX195 with its stock drive. Both units come with all of the hardware, plus the install/recovery disks. Each has also been reset to their default “out of the box” configuration, meaning you can plug these in and immediately begin your own configuration. The EX495 will also come with a copy of WHS 2011. I am selling both as a package for $50 plus shipping. Or I will sell each unit individually – the EX495 for $50 plus shipping and the LX195 for $25 plus shipping. The EX495 comes in its original box, the LX195 does not. Both are in immaculate shape.

I also have a DataVault X510 with its stock 1 TB Seagate drive and two WD 2 Tb Green drives plus a 4 GB memory upgrade. I need to wipe the drives and get it restored to default set-up before shipping it out. It also has the video debug board installed. I’ll part ways with it for $50 plus shipping. It comes in its original box and is in immaculate condition.

Feel free to PM me or e-mail me directly at techvet@earthlink.net if you are interested.

Best Regards,
James Freeman (aka Techvet)

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:28 pm 
Max Contributor
Max Contributor

Do any of these have the CD's for recovery/install/client?
If you don't get any bites, will you ebay them?
Do you take PayPal?
Please update us on status, those are some GREAT prices.
Good luck

:twisted: Fear the Cloud :twisted:

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:13 pm 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

TechVet wrote:
Folks,

3+ years of closing out of WHS, the time has come to divest myself of the hardware. I kept it all in the case that MS would provide a viable upgrade solution, but that clearly ain’t happening, plus I have converted everything to Synology and am not looking back. I have 3 WHS servers that I simply don’t have the space to store and that need to find a home.

The first two are a EX495 w/2 500 GB Seagate drives and a LX195 with its stock drive. Both units come with all of the hardware, plus the install/recovery disks. Each has also been reset to their default “out of the box” configuration, meaning you can plug these in and immediately begin your own configuration. The EX495 will also come with a copy of WHS 2011. I am selling both as a package for $50 plus shipping. Or I will sell each unit individually – the EX495 for $50 plus shipping and the LX195 for $25 plus shipping. The EX495 comes in its original box, the LX195 does not. Both are in immaculate shape.

I also have a DataVault X510 with its stock 1 TB Seagate drive and two WD 2 Tb Green drives plus a 4 GB memory upgrade. I need to wipe the drives and get it restored to default set-up before shipping it out. It also has the video debug board installed. I’ll part ways with it for $50 plus shipping. It comes in its original box and is in immaculate condition.

Feel free to PM me or e-mail me directly at techvet@earthlink.net if you are interested.

Best Regards,
James Freeman (aka Techvet)

Sent you a PM and an email. Thanks!

Thanks