It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:03 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:51 pm 
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I'm parting ways with my Cisco E3200 wireless router and EnGenius ERB9250 wireless N range extender.

They work perfectly; I'm selling only because I upgraded my house to 2 x Apple AirPort -- one Extreme and the other Express.

The Cisco E3200 wireless router supports wireless 802.11 b/g/n for wireless speeds up to 300 Mbps, and is simultaneous dual band (2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz). It also includes four gigabit Ethernet ports. The E3200 features a full web-based management interface which includes powerful features for power users including DMZ, port forwarding, parental controls, etc. It also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and for encryption supports WPA2, WPA and WEP.

The EnGenius wireless range extender supports 802.11 b/g/n up to 300 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band. It also supports WPA2, WPA and WEP.

I used both of these in my home with WPA2 and they worked flawlessly together. I have a mix of devices including iPhone 5, iPod Touch, iPad 1st generation, iPad Retina, an HP TouchPad (Android and webOS) and several different laptops.

The Cisco E3200 includes the router and power cord; I no longer have the box and am not sure where the CD is. The EnGenius range extender is like new--I bought it in late June and it's still under the 1-year manufacturer warranty. The box and all materials are included.

The asking price is $80 for the pair, and includes FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping to US buyers. International buyers please add $20.

I would prefer not to split them up but if you only want one then the Cisco E3200 is $70 and the EnGenius is $35 -- again free shipping in the US or $15 international.

Please PM me if interested or if you'd like pictures.

HP EX490, 4GB, E5300, 15TB - Server 2012 - Sharing and Streaming
HP EX487, 4GB, E5300, 13TB - Server 2012 Essentials - Backups

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!