It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:18 am 

Hi

The time has come for me to register as I've got to upgrade both my MSS boxes, one ex490 and the other an x510 to server essentials 2012 with q8400s cpu upgrade/ 4gb ram. Being a spendthrift I was wondering if there's any UK owners who wish to sell their used debug board or lend for a fee for maximum one months use as I'm only ever going to need to use it for a one off (two off lol) purpose.

It says you have to have 10 posts to sell but I want to buy or hire ;-)

Fingers crossed!

EDIT: I've done the CPU and ram upgrade to both servers and I only wish I'd done it sooner, very pleased with the boost its given them - I'm going to wait till later in the year when I have the time to retire two XP boxes which are going to be much more time consuming to replace than reinstalling the servers and then upgrading to 2012E.

So if you don't have a cable to sell yet I'm not in that much of a hurry for it so I can wait. Listing on eBay or PayPal fine for me as I've not posted much (though I've read this forum very often since I got my first EX470!)

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!