It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:28 am 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

I've upgraded to an HP microserver with WHS 2011. These parts are free to go now.

EX485 - I'm selling this as is - My system drive failed and my attempts to recover didn't go through as I don't have the VGA box. It still turns on and I was able to get it the SMI to boot via USB but something was still holding it back. Therefore I'll be selling this as is. The ex485 with no drives and all 4 cages, please note this does include the BIOS flash to allow for dual core CPU. I ran it for about 14 months with the e5200 so all is well there. I put fresh thermal compound on when reinstalling the stock CPU. Somebody that has the tools can probably get this working (could be just a CMOS battery) and get away with a steal.

EX485 - $75 shipped

CPU - This the e5200 that work with the ex485 and possibly others. SLAY7 stepping and all that jazz. Working pull

CPU - $40 shipped

I have heat under boasist, paypal would be preferred. PM for local pickup near Detroit.

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!