It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm 
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

Hi,

I'm looking to sell my 3 month old Playbook. It's in excellent condition, no scratches or dings. You get the original box and all accessories, including the neoprene sleave, charger, manuals, etc.

The Playbook is awesome, I really like it better than my iPad. The 7" form factor is great, the screen is awesome, HDMI out is really cool. I'm selling this one because I'm going to buy a 64 GB model. The Playbook has been much maligned, but for the price it's an excellent tablet, and with the new 2.0 operating system that was released earlier this month it now has all the features it should have had when it was first released. I just wished I had bought the 64 GB version as I travel a lot and I'm running out of space to store all my movies, music, etc. For the price you can't find a better tablet.

The price is $200 shipped, that's $50 off the current selling price ($100 less than what I paid for it). Here's a link to this unit at Best Buy where you can see all the specs, read reviews, etc. Reply here or PM me if you have questions.

Thanks
Dave

32 TB

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!