It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:06 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:30 am 

First of all my apologies if i am posting this in the wrong place, i didnt know where else to put this.

So i just bought an ex470, started uploading images to the server. I am sharing this server with a friend who has remote access, all set up there and no worries. Went into the images folder yesterday and were scrolling through the pictures. So here the problem (kind of hard to explain).

He was using the inbuilt windows image viewing program so he can easily scroll through the pictures rather than opening them one by one. We noticed that there are these other images attached to the pictures he had uploaded. For example we were looking at different routers and the images for different routers was on there, his wife was looking at celebrity news and the pictures of those people were attached to his pictures. Doesnt make sense. Now these unknown images dont show up in the 'list' of pictures he has uploaded, but only through scrolling using a image viewing program.

Has anyone come across this?

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!