It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:13 am 
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I've posted the final beta - the bridge between beta and Release Candidate, of both WindowSMART 2012 and Home Server SMART 2012! In addition, my website has undergone a major overhaul.

I've gotten the last few SSDs coded in and everything seems to look good so please go and check them out! Go to http://www.dojonorthsoftware.net and you'll be able to quickly find your way to Home Server SMART for WHSv1 as well as HSS 2012 and WindowSMART 2012.

If you're looking to purchase a license(s) for WindowSMART 2012, I've still got the Early Bird pricing going on--it's reflected right on the site.

Even better -- I've got the automated licensing system completed. No more needing to ask me for an invoice (unless you're requesting the US Military Discount, which requires you to provide proof of service), and when you pay your license keys are generated automatically and instantly. No more waiting! :)

As usual, please report bugs at https://www.dojonorthsoftware.net/bugtraq or let me know here.

Danke,
Matt

HP EX490, 4GB, E5300, 15TB - Server 2012 - Sharing and Streaming
HP EX487, 4GB, E5300, 13TB - Server 2012 Essentials - Backups

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:43 am 

Have been looking at add-ins to monitor my HDD and installed the HHS ver 2.2.5.2 beta this morning. Unfortuntately I no longer can get the Dashboard to come up either thru launchpad or directly connected to server (whs 2011). Need some help/advise!!!! Dont want to have to restore from a backup.

WHS 2011
Stablebit Drivepool is only other add-in

Update 1035

Seems that it may not be HHS causing the issue. Had Stablebit Scanner on before, had uninstalled the addin and then put HHS on. Reinstalling the Stablebit software has dashboard opening again and can see HHS now as well. Need to troubleshoot more to see what the problem is.

Thanks