It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:56 pm 

I recently upgraded one of my v1 whs boxes (EX495) to windows home server 2011. I have 2 home servers. One EX470 and One EX495. Both work and have served me quite well over the years. One of the things that has helped me is Diskeeper. I started out with 2009 version for Home Server. Then upgraded to 2010. Then finally 2011. My concern is now it's 2016 and having just now upgrading my server I might have missed the ball here. I noticed on various forums that an updated installer for the new 2011 Server software was made available from Diskeeper. Had the integrated dashboard and so on. Just like it did back in v1 whs boxes. I am curious if my license key will activate the newer installer or if I need to repurchase the 2011 diskeeper all over again. I have reached out to Condusiv on the subject and so far have had no response. Not even a "sorry we cannot help you at this time as that software is deprecated". I understand you can use the newer diskeeper now on windows home server 2011 but I really want the integration and I do not have a need for a newer build at this time. What I am looking for is someone who might have the installer of diskeeper the wssx version for Windows Home Server 2011 that they might post to me somehow. I don't need the license key I think. I'm pretty sure since it's the same software my key will work but if not then that will quickly tell me I need to repurchase it. Is anyone around that still has their installer of diskeeper for windows home server 2011? An eval installer might work as you can still use the key I have with that. Would much appreciate someone reaching out to help. Thanks a ton guys.

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:33 pm 

Condusiv finally returned my calls and emails this morning. Right away they were able to verify my order # and provide me with the updated installer. Very nice people to deal with. Things went ok this morning. I was able to download the installer , supply my key and install it right away on windows home server 2011. It's a nice feeling to have that issue working and resolved.

Thanks