It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:01 pm 

I've been working on getting the EX475 going as a mysql and file server for use as a kodi media center backend servicing several raspberry pi setups, shared storage, and time machine backups. Thanks to all the great tips on here and elsewhere, I have set the power to return to previous state after outage, enabled all four drive bays to work with linux, done a preseed network console install of xubuntu using SSH, set up a software RAID 5 array, x11vnc server, autologin, mysql, NFS, SMB, netatalk, all working.

If I can't get anything else done, I'll be happy with it, as-is. However, if anyone knows of a way to get suspend to ram working, help is appreciated. I am interested to see if I can get the machine to enter a low-power state during periods of inactivity and then respond to wake on lan requests.

Currently, the system will enter the suspended state, but hangs when trying to bring it back up.

Any tips?

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!