It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:05 am 

Howdy,

So I had a smooth upgrade to the 3.0 software with my ex485 but am having a couple annoying problems:

* Will no go to sleep, will wake it self up at the correct time, but will not sleep when told to
    * Media collector seems to re-date my photos and make Windows Live Photo Gallery messy

For the first problem I just login and manual put the ex485 to sleep at night when I remember. Fairly annoying but not a huge deal. Still, would be nice to have working the way it is supposed to.

For the media collector I am pretty unsure what to do. Before the 3.0 update I was able to have both my wife's laptop and my desktop photos collected to the server fine. I would then add in the server path to the photos to both our Windows Live Photo Gallery apps. That way it did not matter who's computer we used to upload photos to from the camera, both of use would be able to see them. Well, after the 3.0 update things stopped working so well. All of a sudden in Windows Photo Gallery the photo dates were all messed up. Photos from years ago were no showing up in recent months/years. This is REALLY annoying. I have not been able to come up with a solution. I removed the network folder from both our apps but this was a big reason why I got the WHS to begin with.

Any ideas on either?

Thanks!

Cyrus

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!