It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:40 pm 

Hi all.

I have just opened a brand new Popcorn-hour A-410 and wish to use 10Muse. I have followed all instructions to the letter and now have the Library Manager ready to go on my Windows 7 PC. All of my movies and TV Series are stored on my QNAP TS-859Pro+ NAS. So far so good.

BUT......When I open 10Muse Library Manager, and direct it to my Movie Library it states "Code 2" for all my Movies. For the record they are stored in a single folder called 1080P_Shared. Within this single folder are some 400 individual move folders for eg - Avatar (2009) with the Avatar (2009).mkv file within. I am doing everything right from what I can see but it wont upload the entire library at once??????

I can do a single movie folder ok but surely there is a better way? Please help me, I have some 8TB of Media

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:01 am 

Another question please - Am I supposed to be selecting Samba? NFS? Also, do I need to be using a Dropbox? People seem to be referring to it

Thanks