It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:50 pm 
1TB storage
1TB storage

Issue is when I install either Yadis or Zappiti, neither one of them see my HP server on the network. But it can be seen and accessed everywhere else I go. Please help

PC- running Win7 Ult with windows home server from HP installed. Am able to see the shared folders on the server and access them thru the explorer window and even remote in if needed.
Router is a new Cisco EA4500 with the default settings.
PC's and home server are all plugged into the router at a central location in the house. Home is wired with Cat6 thru-out. PC's in seperate rooms connected to router sitting in media closet, and server in living room.

I have gone thru all the PC settings for network and the server settings and everything I can think of is set for sharing and visible on the network, but still both yadis and Zappiti still can't locate the server on the network.

Need help with what looks like getting the server seen on the network by these programs. If anybody has more experience at this then me, please share your thoughts/ideas so I can get this up and running again.

Scott

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!