It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:26 pm 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
Now Water Life is doing the same thing. Select all for export and it errors out but if I select all and unselect Das Boot and Water Life it exports fine.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:06 am 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
KillroyWasHere wrote:
Files emailed to you.

Thanks.

Thank you for the files.

I tried with multiple PCs with multiple Dropbox accounts, it all exported fine.

The problem seems to be local. Maybe something with your Dropbox account?

The next version (currently under review from Apple) makes a lot of changes with TV-Shows exporting, it will be available within the next days. I don't think it will solve your problem, it will certainly give more info about the error.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:20 am 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
Pafsanias wrote:
Thank you for the files.

I tried with multiple PCs with multiple Dropbox accounts, it all exported fine.

The problem seems to be local. Maybe something with your Dropbox account?

The next version (currently under review from Apple) makes a lot of changes with TV-Shows exporting, it will be available within the next days. I don't think it will solve your problem, it will certainly give more info about the error.


I'll try to delete the export files and re-export the whole thing and see if that changes anything.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:50 am 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
OK, this is getting weird. I tried two different things.

First, I exited Dropbox so I could work on an offline Dropbox folder.

Second, I deleted all of my Dropbox exported folders.

Third, I re-exported all movies and had no issues.

Fourth, I selected all TV shows (including Das Boot) and began to export.

This is the error I get:

Image

I exited LM and relaunched it.

Selected all TV shows and un-selected Das Boot and started export.

I now get this error on Law & Order SVU:

Image

I exited LM and relaunched it.

I only selected Law & Order SVU (due to prior error) and began export.

I get this error immediately.

Image

I repeated this last step several times and it always errors out in the same way.

I am going to try a different PC and see if that helps.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:23 pm 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
Well, I loaded my LM into my laptop and I got the same exact error:

Image

If I de-select Das Boot, it exported the rest of the TV shows fine.

BTW, running version 3.8.8 of Dropbox.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:02 am 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
KillroyWasHere wrote:
Well, I loaded my LM into my laptop and I got the same exact error: ...

I'm sure you've checked your Dropbox Account for available space, right?

Since your library (without images) exported fine here, I would like to eliminate the images as the source of the error. Please do the following:

- Copy the '10Muse Library Manager.exe' file in a new, empty folder. Run it and close the application.
- Take the two files that you've sent me from your current library and copy them in the corresponding folders of your new folder (replace).
- Run again and export.

If it exports without errors, we'll have to look into the images.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:18 pm 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
Pafsanias wrote:
I'm sure you've checked your Dropbox Account for available space, right?

Since your library (without images) exported fine here, I would like to eliminate the images as the source of the error. Please do the following:

- Copy the '10Muse Library Manager.exe' file in a new, empty folder. Run it and close the application.
- Take the two files that you've sent me from your current library and copy them in the corresponding folders of your new folder (replace).
- Run again and export.

If it exports without errors, we'll have to look into the images.


I did exactly what you wanted and it DID export without any errors.

I then exported with the regular installation and there was an error with Das Boot again.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:48 pm 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
OK...I'm about to bang my head against the wall if I can't fix the following error...

When I launched the LM I got some sort of framework error window. I did not read it and I chose the quit app option. When i relaunched the app, all my shared folders (in the settings TAB) are gone. I have over 100 shares and it will take me hours to re-add them again.

Is there a way to just edit the xml file so I can just add them manually?


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:28 pm 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
KillroyWasHere wrote:
OK...I'm about to bang my head against the wall if I can't fix the following error...

When I launched the LM I got some sort of framework error window. I did not read it and I chose the quit app option. When i relaunched the app, all my shared folders (in the settings TAB) are gone. I have over 100 shares and it will take me hours to re-add them again.

Is there a way to just edit the xml file so I can just add them manually?


To get your settings back, take the 'ApplicationSettings.xml' file from the email you sent me a couple of days ago and put it in the \UserData folder (replace).

Please remember, since Library Manager is a portable application, it's very easy to make a backup of everything, just copy the whole folder.

I had the suspicion that your exporting problems had to do with I/O errors with your PC's hard disc and your latest problem with the settings file kind of confirms it. You wrote that you also tested with your laptop, but using all the files from your main PC (including possibly corrupted images). I suggest that your test on your laptop with a fresh LM copy, manually adding the show "Das Boot", with images and everything, then scan and export. If it exports fine then we can safely conclude that you have I/O problems with your main PC's hard disc.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:42 pm 
Offline
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Posts: 188
Thanks: 10
Thanked: 6 times in 6 posts
Pafsanias wrote:
To get your settings back, take the 'ApplicationSettings.xml' file from the email you sent me a couple of days ago and put it in the \UserData folder (replace).

Please remember, since Library Manager is a portable application, it's very easy to make a backup of everything, just copy the whole folder.

I had the suspicion that your exporting problems had to do with I/O errors with your PC's hard disc and your latest problem with the settings file kind of confirms it. You wrote that you also tested with your laptop, but using all the files from your main PC (including possibly corrupted images). I suggest that your test on your laptop with a fresh LM copy, manually adding the show "Das Boot", with images and everything, then scan and export. If it exports fine then we can safely conclude that you have I/O problems with your main PC's hard disc.


I started working on my laptop once I moved it on there since it is much faster than the PC I had the LM on originally. The latest error happened on the laptop.

I had added about 30-40 drives to the LM since that file I sent you so I lost a lot of share drives since that file I have backed up.

But I was able to determine that if I open the xml file in a text editor I can simply copy/paste the share names and they are added to the app if I replace the new xml I edit. It will take me a few hours to replace all the missing shares but it will be a lot easier than trying to add the shares (they were all offline drives) manually one-by-one.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:43 am 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
10Muse iPad app version 3.10 is on the Apple app store.
10Muse Library Manager 3.10.1 is available for download.

- TV-Shows: 10.000 episodes screenshots limit removed.
- TV-Shows: Bug with Go-To options appearing multiple times fixed.
- Various speed and visual enhancements

Re-exporting TV-Shows with Library Manager 3.10.x required.

Note that the first export of TV-Shows will take longer, while Library Manager will be deleting some old files from the Dropbox folder.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:49 am 
Offline
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 am
Posts: 96
Thanks: 4
Thanked: 1 time in 1 post
Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse iPad app version 3.10 is on the Apple app store.
10Muse Library Manager 3.10.1 is available for download.

- TV-Shows: 10.000 episodes screenshots limit removed.
- TV-Shows: Bug with Go-To options appearing multiple times fixed.
- Various speed and visual enhancements

Re-exporting TV-Shows with Library Manager 3.10.x required.

Note that the first export of TV-Shows will take longer, while Library Manager will be deleting some old files from the Dropbox folder.


Now I can have all TV Shows in one folder again. Export from LM and update on the iPad went smooth.

Thank you!


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:46 am 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
allineedisbass wrote:
Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse iPad app version 3.10 is on the Apple app store.
10Muse Library Manager 3.10.1 is available for download.

- TV-Shows: 10.000 episodes screenshots limit removed.
- TV-Shows: Bug with Go-To options appearing multiple times fixed.
- Various speed and visual enhancements

Re-exporting TV-Shows with Library Manager 3.10.x required.

Note that the first export of TV-Shows will take longer, while Library Manager will be deleting some old files from the Dropbox folder.


Now I can have all TV Shows in one folder again. Export from LM and update on the iPad went smooth.

Thank you!

Great to hear, thank you for the feedback.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:35 am 
Offline
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:13 am
Posts: 96
Thanks: 4
Thanked: 1 time in 1 post
Hey Pafsanias,

I am getting a database error on several TV Shows when trying to access them on the iPad.

Probably has to do with a special character. All shows have an apostrophe in the name.

Examples:

Bob's Burgers (added through assistant)
Da Vinci's Demons
Billy Connoly's Route 66

I am pretty sure they all worked before the last LM update.

Cheers
Allineedisbass


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:41 am 
Offline
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 402
Thanks: 3
Thanked: 90 times in 76 posts
allineedisbass wrote:
Hey Pafsanias,

I am getting a database error on several TV Shows when trying to access them on the iPad.

Probably has to do with a special character. All shows have an apostrophe in the name.

Examples:

Bob's Burgers (added through assistant)
Da Vinci's Demons
Billy Connoly's Route 66

I am pretty sure they all worked before the last LM update.

Cheers
Allineedisbass

Yes, the problem was with the apostrophe. It is fixed for the next iPad version, but it will take a while until it gets out.

As a workaround for now, you can rename the folders so the folder names don't include the apostrophe and then delete and re-import the shows.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
allineedisbass
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group