It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:15 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Thanks everyone for reporting and testing. Library Manager is updated to 3.12.3.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
Mart1001

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:33 am 
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

Hey Pafsanias,

Slowly new formats are hitting the market. Any plans to update some of the icons and supporting the new formats (Dolby Atmos, DTS X, UHD or 4K, etc...)? Maybe include them in the filters as with 3D?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:28 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

allineedisbass wrote:
Hey Pafsanias,

Slowly new formats are hitting the market. Any plans to update some of the icons and supporting the new formats (Dolby Atmos, DTS X, UHD or 4K, etc...)? Maybe include them in the filters as with 3D?

HVEC (h265) and flac (old but missing) are already added for the next version. Apart from those you already mentioned, any other new format that is missing?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:23 pm 
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

Hmmm, OK. Maybe something is wrong at my side?

As an example I waited with buying Game of Thrones until they would release the Atmos versions. Now they did I ripped them to my server, but the icon only displays TrueHD, not Atmos. At least that was what I expected. This also goes for the few Atmos movies I have.

During ripping, makemkv states Atmos. When scanning them with metabrowser, it also returns Atmos. When scanning with mediainfo (1.9) it states TrueHD. Metabrowser also uses mediainfo. Maybe something to do with mediainfo?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:43 pm 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

allineedisbass wrote:
Hmmm, OK. Maybe something is wrong at my side?

As an example I waited with buying Game of Thrones until they would release the Atmos versions. Now they did I ripped them to my server, but the icon only displays TrueHD, not Atmos. At least that was what I expected. This also goes for the few Atmos movies I have.

During ripping, makemkv states Atmos. When scanning them with metabrowser, it also returns Atmos. When scanning with mediainfo (1.9) it states TrueHD. Metabrowser also uses mediainfo. Maybe something to do with mediainfo?

Ok, I'm looking into it.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:26 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse Library Manager 3.13.1 is available for download:
- The internal MediaInfo library is updated to the latest version
- Added support and flags for the latest video and audio codecs (DTS:X, Dolby Atmos, 4K UHD, x265 HEVC etc...).

New movies will be scanned for the new codecs. For your old movies, you have to scan with the option ‘Full (non-incremental) next scan’ checked.

The new flags will appear on the new 3.13 version of the iPad app, that is currently being reviewed from Apple and is expected to be available within the next days.

Last edited by Pafsanias on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:02 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I think I have asked you this before but I can't remember/find your answer...

Is there any way to use the aspect ratio from IMDb (in the info panel) instead of the aspect ratio from MediaInfo? MediaInfo show 16:9 pretty much for everything unless it is manually cropped down.

I did not know if IMDb allows you to pull out a single metadata tag and use it in the database.

BTW, 10Muse is working great in my system. The addition of url:scheme to launch other apps was a great addition. I use it pretty much every day & I can't seem to find any major/minor bugs.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:07 am 
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

Great! And again fast solution. I agree with the above, 10muse is one of those pieces of software that just works, very happy. It is HEVC not HVEC by the way.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:21 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Thank you all for your nice comments.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I think I have asked you this before but I can't remember/find your answer...

Is there any way to use the aspect ratio from IMDb (in the info panel) instead of the aspect ratio from MediaInfo? MediaInfo show 16:9 pretty much for everything unless it is manually cropped down.

I did not know if IMDb allows you to pull out a single metadata tag and use it in the database.

BTW, 10Muse is working great in my system. The addition of url:scheme to launch other apps was a great addition. I use it pretty much every day & I can't seem to find any major/minor bugs.

Yes, we had this discussion before. In short, there are 2 reasons this cannot be implemented:
- The IMDb API is not open. I could, of course, directly scrape their website, but it’s against their guidelines.
- For every IMDb entry, there are multiple releases that differentiate (aspect ratio also), not only between DVD - Blu-ray - Online, but also between the same medium.

This is, also for me, a big annoyance, since I’ve been asked form local customers to implement a feature to move the projector screen drapes to their correct position automatically with playback initiation. Something that I could easily do if it wasn’t for those rips with burnt in black bars.

I believe in time we will get our solution. With the new, very efficient, x265 codec, with faster PCs and hardware encoding chips, I think it won’t be long until we can easily turn those rips into smaller, cropped mkvs, that report the correct aspect ratio.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:48 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
Thank you all for your nice comments.

Yes, we had this discussion before. In short, there are 2 reasons this cannot be implemented:
- The IMDb API is not open. I could, of course, directly scrape their website, but it’s against their guidelines.
- For every IMDb entry, there are multiple releases that differentiate (aspect ratio also), not only between DVD - Blu-ray - Online, but also between the same medium.

This is, also for me, a big annoyance, since I’ve been asked form local customers to implement a feature to move the projector screen drapes to their correct position automatically with playback initiation. Something that I could easily do if it wasn’t for those rips with burnt in black bars.

I believe in time we will get our solution. With the new, very efficient, x265 codec, with faster PCs and hardware encoding chips, I think it won’t be long until we can easily turn those rips into smaller, cropped mkvs, that report the correct aspect ratio.

That's what I thought the limitations were. Thanks anyway. Its a very minor request.

I have my projector set up with iRule with a single button macro to change aspect ratio so when I see that there is a change once the movie starts playing then I just pause it for a few seconds while the it goes through the changes.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 8:52 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

The 10Muse iPad app version 3.14 is waiting for review from Apple and will be available within the next days.
- Minor bug fixes, speed and memory management improvements.

10Muse Library Manager 3.14.1 is available for download.
- Fixes bug with the 'Duration' field.

For existing users, you may have noticed that your latest movies miss the 'Duration' field. A full re-scan with the latest Library Manager version will fix it.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:30 pm 

Hi guys,

Not really a Ipad question but regarding Dune & 10muse I have difficulties with banners for TV shows.
They don't show up on my Dune. When I change the extension from jpg to png and edit the dune_folder.txt they do show up.
All other jpg's work, only the banners won't. It has to be something within the program cause when I download the same banner manually from tmdb I have no problems with them.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:38 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

RunBubba wrote:
Hi guys,

Not really a Ipad question but regarding Dune & 10muse I have difficulties with banners for TV shows.
They don't show up on my Dune. When I change the extension from jpg to png and edit the dune_folder.txt they do show up.
All other jpg's work, only the banners won't. It has to be something within the program cause when I download the same banner manually from tmdb I have no problems with them.

You seem to referring to the Dune Index. Unfortunately, the Dune Index is no longer developed, only maintained. The iPad app, as a far superior solution, is normally developed and updated.

I can't replicate the problem you describe. Can you tell me a TV-Show that you have the problem with? Or are they specific banners of a specific show? Have you tried choosing another banner of the same show and exporting again?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:18 am 

All shows don't work as a jpg. For example Orphan Black. I indeed tried different banners but problem remains.
When I change the banner's extension to png and edit the ext. in the dune_folder.txt it works.
Also opening the banner in the Dune through the directory gives me a error. That it can't load the photo.
Change it to png it opens.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:33 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

RunBubba wrote:
All shows don't work as a jpg. For example Orphan Black. I indeed tried different banners but problem remains.
When I change the banner's extension to png and edit the ext. in the dune_folder.txt it works.
Also opening the banner in the Dune through the directory gives me a error. That it can't load the photo.
Change it to png it opens.

Still can't replicate, can you give me your Dune model and firmware version?

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 85  Next