It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:27 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

john galt wrote:
Is there a way to add trailers for all movies at once, or new movies as you import them rather than having to go through the library one by one?

I had added such a function but such automatisms never work reliably when it comes to movie scrapping. You end up with bad results and you spend more time checking and correcting. Most movies offer more than one trailer anyway. Remember, you can double click on the preferred trailer to add it to the download queue (instead of selecting it and clicking on OK).

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:11 pm 

I've a lot TV-Shows (about 80) and have to scroll a lot through the menu (alphabet).
Is it possible to add a filter by letter (such as by the movies) or to have more than the 8 shows on 1 screen in the interface?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Cor70 wrote:
I've a lot TV-Shows (about 80) and have to scroll a lot through the menu (alphabet).
Is it possible to add a filter by letter (such as by the movies) or to have more than the 8 shows on 1 screen in the interface?

Are you referring to the Dune Index? It was requested as a supplementary function to the iPad jukebox and, as such, it is no longer developed, only maintained. If you have an iPad, give it a try, the navigation (even in its free version) is by far superior to any ir-remote based jukebox.

For the Dune Index, you can try the 'Copied to Server' sorting option. It will display at the top the shows you last added episodes to. It seems to be what most users prefer.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:43 pm 

Attachment:
Clipboard Image.jpg
Clipboard Image.jpg [ 89.31 KiB | Viewed 10584 times ]
Attachment:
Clipboard Image.jpg
Clipboard Image.jpg [ 89.31 KiB | Viewed 10584 times ]
Helo all, I'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light on the following problem I'm having.

I've been using 10muse for the last 6 months with zero issues. I have close to 3500 movies in the database, and I have always synced to my Dropbox with no issues. Sinking to my ipad has been a breeze also, with zero issues. That is until 4 days ago, I started getting an error. Basically the library manager does not recognize that dropbox is installed and linked to the computer. I have attached several images showing the error I am getting. As well as showing the dropbox, linked to the computer. The steps I have taken to try to resolve this anomaly are the following:

1) Uninstalled dropbox, and the ipad app. Reinstalled both and relinked though the ipad app. Received confirmation on the ipad app, as well as a pop up on my pc confirming that 10muse was now linked. Tried syncing from the library manager again and still had the same errors pop up. Pressed the update button on the Ipad App it functioned as normal but returned the following message "No New Files Found". Did not expect there to be any since the library manager is not syncing.

2) Cleaned out the library manager, database and settings. Basically starting out with a fresh setup. Identified 10 movies, assigned a zone. Did everything I had done in 1) and still received the same errors.

3) Formatted my drive, reinstalled the WIndows 8 , installed no additional software like antivirus programs or WIndows updates. Then did what I did in 1) and 2) and still received the same error.

4) Went through and did 1) through 3) but this time set up a new dropbox account. Triend syncing all with the same errors.

5) Did everhthing from 1) through 3) with every version of 10muse I have. 2.22.1, 2.22.4, 2.22.5, ............ 3.6.4. Still received the same error.

6) Did steps 1) - 3) but with Windows 7, and then Windows 10. Same error.

7) Tried this on 2 other computers I have here at home, and still the same error.

I think your getting the pictures, I'm a little OCD and I've tried everything under the son that I can think of with no success. O and I restored my ipad to factory settings every single time.

Any thoughts????

Attachments:
Clipboard Image (1).jpg
Clipboard Image (1).jpg [ 212.39 KiB | Viewed 10584 times ]
Clipboard Image (2).jpg
Clipboard Image (2).jpg [ 13.73 KiB | Viewed 10584 times ]
Clipboard Image (3).jpg
Clipboard Image (3).jpg [ 17.87 KiB | Viewed 10584 times ]
Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:38 pm 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

rumblefish1 wrote:
... I've been using 10muse for the last 6 months with zero issues. I have close to 3500 movies in the database, and I have always synced to my Dropbox with no issues. Sinking to my ipad has been a breeze also, with zero issues. That is until 4 days ago, I started getting an error. Basically the library manager does not recognize that dropbox is installed and linked to the computer ...

Thanks for the detailed report. From the screenshots it seems that the required Dropbox folders are in place. Which makes it very strange because mostly that's what's being checked.

I made available a version for you here. When you export to Dropbox from the zones tab, you will get the same error message with one additional line (starting with "Support Info:"). Please post that line here. If it's a folder path also check if it exists.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:52 pm 

Thank you for the prompt response.

1) I downloaded the file you posted, did a clean install of everything again.

2) scraped 40 movies, and set up 1 zone.

3) did an update from my ipad, it shows everything working on the ipad end.

4) try the export function on the zone screen and received the attached message.

Attachments:
Clipboard Image (4).jpg
Clipboard Image (4).jpg [ 111.07 KiB | Viewed 10569 times ]
Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:02 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

rumblefish1 wrote:

4) try the export function on the zone screen and received the attached message.

Thanks. The new screenshot you posted suggests that a Dropbox configuration file cannot be found.

Indeed, it appears that Dropbox changed the path with the latest update, thus breaking compatibility with existing apps. Link

I'll offer a fix as soon as I can.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:12 am 

Pafsanias wrote:
Cor70 wrote:

Are you referring to the Dune Index? It was requested as a supplementary function to the iPad jukebox and, as such, it is no longer developed, only maintained. If you have an iPad, give it a try, the navigation (even in its free version) is by far superior to any ir-remote based jukebox.

For the Dune Index, you can try the 'Copied to Server' sorting option. It will display at the top the shows you last added episodes to. It seems to be what most users prefer.

I was indeed referring to the Dune Index. I'm also using an iPad and there it's indeed much easier to find quickly a movie of TV-show. But the kids often take the iPad with them to there room :-( The Copied to Server option I'm using also oft, but we also look often to older TV-shows and then it would be easy when there was a filter by letter.

But thanks for your response.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:26 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
rumblefish1 wrote:

Thanks. The new screenshot you posted suggests that a Dropbox configuration file cannot be found.

Indeed, it appears that Dropbox changed the path with the latest update, thus breaking compatibility with existing apps. Link

I'll offer a fix as soon as I can.

I uploaded a new version with a possible fix (Link). Please tell me if it solves your problem.

Let me remind you that you don't have to re-scrape your movies. Just replace your old '10Muse Library Manager.exe' file with the new.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:25 pm 

Thank you for the posted fix. Everything is functioning normal once again. I have exported both zones and movies to drop box with no issues, and in turn updated from the IPad also with no problems.

On the scrapping, I was going that route just to be able to confirm that there was connectivity and the the other parts of the program were working properly. Per your suggestion this go around I just replaced the exe.

Thanks again for the prompt response and resolution.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:45 pm 

Odd thing happening when you sync with dropbox after adding a new movie to the library. Even though I select all the items in my library to export, only 1 movie is exported, if I do it a second time without closing the app, everything then exports correctly.

I have tested multiple times, and the result is the same each time.

This is the troubleshooting version you posted 3.7.1

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:30 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

rumblefish1 wrote:
Odd thing happening when you sync with dropbox after adding a new movie to the library. Even though I select all the items in my library to export, only 1 movie is exported, if I do it a second time without closing the app, everything then exports correctly.

I have tested multiple times, and the result is the same each time.

This is the troubleshooting version you posted 3.7.1

We couldn't reproduce. After importing new movies the 'To Edit\True' filter is automatically selected. Every filter has an '-' option as first, which is used to disable the filter. The Ctrl+A, then Export. This has always worked reliably.

I'm thinking of offering a context menu item that exports all movies without having to select them first.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:22 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I don't know about anyone else but I also use iRule with my home automation and HTPC functions. Any way to add an url scheme to switch from iRule to 10Muse? If there is also a way to add another one to return to iRule would be awesome but iRule-to-10Muse is far more important.

Thank you for your support and further development of 10Muse.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:39 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

One more request/question, but this one is far fetched... since the new iPhones have a lot higher rez than the older ones (iPhone 6+ is now 1080p) is there any plans to make 10Muse a universal app?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:37 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I don't know about anyone else but I also use iRule with my home automation and HTPC functions. Any way to add an url scheme to switch from iRule to 10Muse? If there is also a way to add another one to return to iRule would be awesome but iRule-to-10Muse is far more important.

Thank you for your support and further development of 10Muse.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
One more request/question, but this one is far fetched... since the new iPhones have a lot higher rez than the older ones (iPhone 6+ is now 1080p) is there any plans to make 10Muse a universal app?

There are no plans for iPhone support. The bigger iPad Pro however, should it come, will definitely be supported.

The 10Muse iPad app supports the url scheme ‘scheme10muse:\\’. Create a button on your home automation app that sends that url and it will switch to the 10Muse app.

For the other way round (switching to another app from the 10Muse UI), put the ‘Control.xml’ file (download) inside the ‘\Dropbox\Apps\10Muse Data\Settings\’ folder and update from the iPad app. A new button will appear (next to the zones selection) that will switch using the defined url. The posted example is for Crestron, you can edit it to your liking.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
KillroyWasHere
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 85  Next