It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:55 am 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

Thanks for that
Will give it a go

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:07 pm 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

Has anyone had any trouble with 10muse after the latest Dune firmware update? I watched a movie the night before the update and it worked fine, the next morning ran the update and now after any movie or tv show finishes, it sends me to the folder structure instead of the 10muse interface. Not sure if this is a widespread problem, or just my end, but was hoping to get some feedback.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:48 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

john galt wrote:
Has anyone had any trouble with 10muse after the latest Dune firmware update? I watched a movie the night before the update and it worked fine, the next morning ran the update and now after any movie or tv show finishes, it sends me to the folder structure instead of the 10muse interface. Not sure if this is a widespread problem, or just my end, but was hoping to get some feedback.

I just tried with 3 different Dunes, with the latest beta firmware. No problems, pressing 'Stop' while watching a movie returns back to the Dune Index.

Be aware that all Dune Index creators do nothing more than creating some xml and image files. All further functionality is integrated in the Dune firmware.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:56 am 
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

john galt wrote:

Are you on the latest B9 firmware? I saw a reports elsewhere that the B9 does sometimes give just these kind of problems.
Try the stable B6 firmware, it worked for them. You don't need the later ones at all. Avoid those if you don't have a dune 3D model. Stay on B6 for previous generations (smart/Max/base). The B6 is more stable for those players.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:54 am 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

Mart1001 wrote:
john galt wrote:

Are you on the latest B9 firmware? I saw a reports elsewhere that the B9 does sometimes give just these kind of problems.
Try the stable B6 firmware, it worked for them. You don't need the later ones at all. Avoid those if you don't have a dune 3D model. Stay on B6 for previous generations (smart/Max/base). The B6 is more stable for those players.

Yes, B9. I reverted back to B8 and it worked fine again. I normally try to avoid firmware updates before researching them, but went ahead this time. I guess I'll go all the way back to B6 if that's what's recommended.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:53 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse 3.6 is available on the app store:

- Movies: New sorting option ‘Critical Reception’
- Movies: Rotten Tomatoes consensus
- Visual enhancements
- Minor bug fixes

10Muse Library Manager 3.6.1 is also available for download. Apart from various bug fixes, Rotten Tomatoes consensus is now scraped again and there is better selection of reviews to show on the iPad app.
To update consensus and reviews for your existing movies you can use the ‘Update Reviews & Ratings’ menu option. The limit of selected movies for this function has been increased to 1000.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:00 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Library Manager 3.6.2 is available for download with optimizations for image (covers & fanarts) downloading.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
Mart1001
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:25 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Library Manager 3.6.3 is available for download.

- Bug fixed with updating of TV-Shows added through the Assistant that had non-standard folder names.

Thanks  
Mart1001
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:58 pm 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

All been working perfectly for a good few weeks now - thanks :)

Did have an interesting case crop up last night though

I have Luther (2010 - Idris Elba) on bluray - the blurays for all 3 seasons have 2 episodes joined as a feature length episode

ie on thetvdb or imdb and when the show was broadcast - there are 6 episodes listed for season 1

On the bluray however - episode 1 and 2 run together with no break - a feature length episode effectively

Same with episodes 3 & 4 and 5 & 6 - seasons 2 and 3 are also the same

Is there anyway that 10 muse can pick this up correctly? At the moment it only picks up episode 1, 3 and 5 of season 1

Thanks in advance of any reply

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:52 pm 
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

I have not been using 10Muse for months now since I no longer use a Dune. I ended up building an HTPC and using Kodi. So, I am going to try out 10Muse and see how it worse out.

PCI-Intel Pro NIC
CASE-AZZA Helios 910
PSU-Corsair 750W
OS-UnRaid Final V5.0
Storage: 15 TB and growing!

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:33 am 
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

eas4uk wrote:

I have Luther (2010 - Idris Elba) on bluray - the blurays for all 3 seasons have 2 episodes joined as a feature length episode

ie on thetvdb or imdb and when the show was broadcast - there are 6 episodes listed for season 1

On the bluray however - episode 1 and 2 run together with no break - a feature length episode effectively

Is there anyway that 10 muse can pick this up correctly? At the moment it only picks up episode 1, 3 and 5 of season 1

I use tsmuxer or makemkv for this. I make two files from the combined file of episodes 1 and 2. I run tsmuxer or makemkv and force to stop it after a few seconds, so I will get a very short second file and do name that episode 2. I rename the original combined file from two episodes to episode one. In this case my family also knows what happens if episode two is the same as one.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:16 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

eas4uk wrote:

Apart from Mart’s solution above, you have two more options:

- Quick and dirty: Simply rename your episode files to include both episodes. For example, for combined episodes 3 & 4, name your episode file ‘Luther s01e03 s01e04.mkv’. This file will be scanned for both episodes. As a result, you will have all episodes nicely listed on your iPad jukebox. The downside will be that initiating playback for episode 3 or 4 will start the same file.

- Clone the show and edit it to your liking. You can change the titles of the episodes (e.g. ‘Episode 3 & 4’) or completely delete them. If you change the episode number don’t forget to rename the file accordingly. It is the solution I personally favor for ‘Finished’ shows.

GFOviedo wrote:
I have not been using 10Muse for months now since I no longer use a Dune. I ended up building an HTPC and using Kodi. So, I am going to try out 10Muse and see how it worse out.

I see a lot of users abandoning the Dunes in favor of HTPCs, which I find surprising. Surely the new models don’t have the quality of the discontinued ‘Smart’ series (best streamer ever created in my opinion and I have tested them all), but they are still capable and stable players. Any particular reason you disliked your Dune?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:56 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse Library Manager 3.6.4 is available for download:

- TV-Shows: The episodes ‘Lock’ feature has been reported from users as confusing and has been removed. You have now 2 options when updating TV-Shows: ‘Full’ and ‘Quick’.
- Context menu items: Dune Index users will find the ‘Export to Dune’ option under ‘Advanced’.

Thanks  
Mart1001
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:56 am 
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

What happened? Scanning, the assistents, updating, exporting (to dropbox) it's even faster now :)

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Mart1001 for this post
Pafsanias
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:01 pm 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

Is there a way to add trailers for all movies at once, or new movies as you import them rather than having to go through the library one by one?

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 85  Next