It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:34 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
Indeed you do, but for good. I still can not replicate (and I don't think I ever will), but further improvements here.

Same bug (error) but I am finding a similar pattern now (if that helps or if you can see something wrong on my database).

If I do export on default sort (just launched app) it crashed on "Unsealed Alien Files". If I sort via Series name A-Z it also crashes on that one. If I sort on Series name Z-A it crashes on "Chelsea Does...". If I sort via First aired (older top to newer bottom) it crashes on "Chelsea Does..."". If I sort via First aired (new on top older on bottom) it crashes on "The Real L Word".

I can repeat this every single time I reboot app and in the same pattern. Maybe there is something wrong with either those TV shows or the files associated (actors?).

Also, if I were to rebuild my entire TV show database (not something I would prefer to do), for the sake of testing possibilities, do I just delete the database file and/or the entire TV Series folder?

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:46 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I also began to unselect those TV shows (above) from a full export and I began to get errors on the following TV shows:

Lost Girl
The Detour
The Royals (2015)

I unselected the above ones to the original ones and repeated the process. Not sure if that will help with a pattern.

And with those unselected I was able to get a full export with NO errors.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:50 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
... Maybe there is something wrong with either those TV shows or the files associated (actors?).

That's the key question. Please do the following:
- Sort via Series name A-Z
- Select all - then deselect "Unsealed Alien Files".
Where does it crash now?

KillroyWasHere wrote:
...Also, if I were to rebuild my entire TV show database (not something I would prefer to do), for the sake of testing possibilities, do I just delete the database file and/or the entire TV Series folder?

No point in deleting the entire folder. Update\Full should do it.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:55 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I also began to unselect those TV shows (above) from a full export and I began to get errors on the following TV shows:

Lost Girl
The Detour
The Royals (2015)

I unselected the above ones to the original ones and repeated the process. Not sure if that will help with a pattern.

And with those unselected I was able to get a full export with NO errors.

Just saw this. So, you have identified 5 or 6 shows that do not export? If yes, please try the following:
- Select only the offending shows.
- Right Click \ Advanced \ Delete
- Check that exporting works
- Use the assistant to bring them back (edit: and of course scan them)

Do they export now?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:17 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:

Just saw this. So, you have identified 5 or 6 shows that do not export? If yes, please try the following:
- Select only the offending shows.
- Right Click \ Advanced \ Delete
- Check that exporting works
- Use the assistant to bring them back (edit: and of course scan them)

Do they export now?

We have a repeatable error now.

Deleted the 6 shows. Full export worked fine.

Added a single one of those shows (the first one), Kingdom (2014) and scanned for episodes. Did a full export and it gave me a "Error: Parameter is not valid" on that very show.

So there is something wrong with those shows.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:26 pm 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

Replicated and fixed. The problem was corrupted image files from tvdb. The exception was being handled, but exporting would stop. With the new version, corrupted files will be deleted and export will continue.

10Muse Manager version 3.34.5 is available for download here.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:59 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
Replicated and fixed. The problem was corrupted image files from tvdb. The exception was being handled, but exporting would stop. With the new version, corrupted files will be deleted and export will continue.

10Muse Manager version 3.34.5 is available for download here.

Absolutely awesome! Added the offending shows, re-scanned and full export works perfectly.

Thank you so much again. Can't wait for those new features. Just when I think this app can't get any better.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:52 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pretty please!!! Can put back the "Random" sort feature back? That is my favorite way to choose movies since my collection is so large. I did not not notice that you took it out until we tried to pick a random movie last night.

Thank you!!!

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:55 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Pretty please!!! Can put back the "Random" sort feature back? That is my favorite way to choose movies since my collection is so large. I did not not notice that you took it out until we tried to pick a random movie last night.

Thank you!!!

Very surprised to hear that. Sure I will.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:11 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
KillroyWasHere wrote:

Thank you!!!

Very surprised to hear that. Sure I will.

Thank you!

It's a great feature to watch movies that we would not normally watch. We usually pick one or two movies that we know about then we always pick one movie totally at random and we cannot decline to watch it. Sometimes you have to watch some horrible movies but more times than not, you get to watch a real gem.

BTW, the way we do it is pick a random number between 1-7 (the number of movies across the top bar) and then hit the random sort button. We HAVE to watch the movie that falls on the number we picked.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:00 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse iOS App 3.36 is available on the App Store:

- Support for all HDR formats (HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG) with the corresponding filter
- Added new codecs (e.g. 'MLP FBA')
- Re-added 'Random' sorting option

In order to use these features, you will have to rescan your collection with the new '10Muse Manager' version 3.36.1, available for download here.

It's a lengthy process, better connect the Windows PC with an Ethernet cable.

The new '10Muse Manager' version also supports scanning of BDMV structures (also for UHD discs).

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:27 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Wow!!! What an update!!! Thanks.

Does that mean if we scan BDMV folders it will also playback directly from them? How does it handle multiple playlist (mpls) files?

Reason I ask is that I usually remux to MKV but if I can remux to a single BDMV folder and keep it to a single playlist (mpls) it would be so much easier.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:57 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:

Does that mean if we scan BDMV folders it will also playback directly from them? How does it handle multiple playlist (mpls) files?

Reason I ask is that I usually remux to MKV but if I can remux to a single BDMV folder and keep it to a single playlist (mpls) it would be so much easier.

BDMV folders have always played directly. It was the media info that was not scanned.

The new version will also get the media info. It scans all playlists and uses some heuristics to determine the main movie (cause it's not necessarily the longest playlist).

If you rip only the main movie, you can use either the BDMV folder or remux to mkv, it will make no difference.

For the first scanning, use the option "Full (Non-Incremental Next Scan" under Settings.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:16 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
KillroyWasHere wrote:

BDMV folders have always played directly. It was the media info that was not scanned.

The new version will also get the media info. It scans all playlists and uses some heuristics to determine the main movie (cause it's not necessarily the longest playlist).

If you rip only the main movie, you can use either the BDMV folder or remux to mkv, it will make no difference.

For the first scanning, use the option "Full (Non-Incremental Next Scan" under Settings.

Yeah, that full scan took quite a long time.

Couple of things I noticed after re-scan...

DTS-MA and Dolby Atmos are no longer showing up as such. DTS-MA only shows up as "DTS" and Atmos as "MLP Lossless".

Also not sure if this is a TheTVDB issue or app issue...some shows are not updating completely. Two examples that I have found by accident are South Park is only updating episodes up to Season 19 instead of Season 23 so I can't add any more episodes when I scan them. The second one is Popeye and that one is only updating episodes till 1941 instead of 1961.

EDIT - Another one...

Suits does not add/update Season 8
The Blacklist does not add/update Season 6

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:41 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
DTS-MA and Dolby Atmos are no longer showing up as such. DTS-MA only shows up as "DTS" and Atmos as "MLP Lossless".

I'm looking into it.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Also not sure if this is a TheTVDB issue or app issue...some shows are not updating completely. Two examples that I have found by accident are South Park is only updating episodes up to Season 19 instead of Season 23 so I can't add any more episodes when I scan them. The second one is Popeye and that one is only updating episodes till 1941 instead of 1961.

EDIT - Another one...

Suits does not add/update Season 8
The Blacklist does not add/update Season 6

That seems to be an issue with the tvdb api (link, link).

To make sure, you can email me the file "\UserData\Library\Data\TVSeries Library.s3db".

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next