It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 85  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:11 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:

There are no plans for iPhone support. The bigger iPad Pro however, should it come, will definitely be supported.

The 10Muse iPad app supports the url scheme ‘scheme10muse:\\’. Create a button on your home automation app that sends that url and it will switch to the 10Muse app.

For the other way round (switching to another app from the 10Muse UI), put the ‘Control.xml’ file (download) inside the ‘\Dropbox\Apps\10Muse Data\Settings\’ folder and update from the iPad app. A new button will appear (next to the zones selection) that will switch using the defined url. The posted example is for Crestron, you can edit it to your liking.

Thank you so much...I will try it this weekend or early next week and report back.

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:44 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
The 10Muse iPad app supports the url scheme ‘scheme10muse:\\’. Create a button on your home automation app that sends that url and it will switch to the 10Muse app.

For the other way round (switching to another app from the 10Muse UI), put the ‘Control.xml’ file (download) inside the ‘\Dropbox\Apps\10Muse Data\Settings\’ folder and update from the iPad app. A new button will appear (next to the zones selection) that will switch using the defined url. The posted example is for Crestron, you can edit it to your liking.

I loaded the xml into the Settings folder in Dropbox, updated 10Muse app and the button does not show up? All I did was change the Creston setting to iRule.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:46 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I also tested the XML that you supplied without any changes and it did not show up either.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:48 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I also tested the XML that you supplied without any changes and it did not show up either.

My bad, the 3.7 version currently on the app store didn't contain this feature. Version 3.8 does (currently under review), it should be available within the next days. Just leave your files as they are, after updating the button will appear.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse iPad app version 3.8 is available on the app store:
- Bug with the Kodi Now Playing screen not containing TV-Shows info fixed.
- Minor enhancements

10Muse Library Manager 3.8.1 is available for download:
- Minor fixes and enhancements
- TV-Shows: ‘Quick Update’ now also updates episodes info and adds episodes screenshots if they don’t exist.

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
KillroyWasHere
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:51 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse iPad app version 3.8 is available on the app store:
- Bug with the Kodi Now Playing screen not containing TV-Shows info fixed.
- Minor enhancements

10Muse Library Manager 3.8.1 is available for download:
- Minor fixes and enhancements
- TV-Shows: ‘Quick Update’ now also updates episodes info and adds episodes screenshots if they don’t exist.

URL launcher works great on the iPad.

Thank you so much for this feature.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:23 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
URL launcher works great on the iPad.

Thank you so much for this feature.

Good to hear, thanks for reporting back.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:23 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse iPad app version 3.9 is available on the app store:
- Navigation speed improvements
- New sorting option 'Bitrate'
- Option to post a tweet for any movie, directly from inside the iPad app.

Exporting with Library Manager 3.9.x required (version 3.9.1 is available for download).

For the Twitter integration, see instructions here

Thanks  
The following user would like to thank Pafsanias for this post
Mart1001
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:54 am 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

I have been using 10muse for a good few months now with no issues at all. However this weekend I updated my windows 7 desktop to windows 10. I forgot to save a copy of my library and so had to set it up from scratch. All is working except the dune index and preview when adding titles to the library. When I export to dune it starts off ok with the first phase of the process. When it kicks in the second phase it finishes almost immediately. This is usually the part which is the longest of the export. When I then check the index folder, nothing has been written except one notepad file. I can send screenshots if it will help but do you have any ideas what the problem could be? I am using the latest version of 10muse. Also the preview button when adding titles no longer opens the title on themoviedb or tvdb. Button presses but nothing actually happens.

Thanks in advance for any help

eas4uk

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:44 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

eas4uk wrote:
I have been using 10muse for a good few months now with no issues at all. However this weekend I updated my windows 7 desktop to windows 10. I forgot to save a copy of my library and so had to set it up from scratch. All is working except the dune index and preview when adding titles to the library. When I export to dune it starts off ok with the first phase of the process. When it kicks in the second phase it finishes almost immediately. This is usually the part which is the longest of the export. When I then check the index folder, nothing has been written except one notepad file. I can send screenshots if it will help but do you have any ideas what the problem could be?

We have tested in multiple Windows 10 PCs, with no problems. Where are you copying the Dune Index to? (usb stick on the Dune?). To eliminate network access problems, I would suggest you create a new local Dune Index folder and export there to see if it works. Temporarily disable your other(s) Dune Index folders before exporting (for example by defining them as 'Movies').

eas4uk wrote:
Also the preview button when adding titles no longer opens the title on themoviedb or tvdb. Button presses but nothing actually happens.

If you mean the Assistant, there was a problem when clicking on the 'Preview' button without having selected an entry first. Fixed for the next version.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:12 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I'm having a problem with Das Boot (http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=83189). It will not export that show to Dropbox. I keep getting a simple "error" message and it stops. If I select all other shows except for Das Boot it exports fine so I know its that one in particular.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:20 pm 
1.5TB storage
1.5TB storage

I am getting this error also since a few weeks.

Could be due to the 10K folder limit in dropbox.

@KillroyWasHere, how many episodes in total are you exporting? Had this in the past and Pafsanias identified this as the issue.

I blamed The Simpsons back then.

To stay under the 10K episodes I sometimes move TV shows I am not watching in the foreseable future into storage.

Dropbox also sometimes does not properly sync. For example in above case sometimes removing a TV Show will export less episodes, but dropbox will not sync/remove them. It is as if once the 10K limit has been reached the folder in dropbox locks.

If the 10K issue is not what you are seeing, maybe dropbox made some changes.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:25 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Nope, right now I am at about 2700. As long as I don't include Das Boot, it exports just fine. There is perhaps something in the naming of the files/folders but I can't find it.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:06 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
Nope, right now I am at about 2700. As long as I don't include Das Boot, it exports just fine. There is perhaps something in the naming of the files/folders but I can't find it.

I would like you to send me two files: "\UserData\ApplicationSettings.xml" and "\UserData\Library\Data\TVSeries Library.s3db" so I can have a look.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:24 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
I would like you to send me two files: "\UserData\ApplicationSettings.xml" and "\UserData\Library\Data\TVSeries Library.s3db" so I can have a look.

Files emailed to you.

Thanks.

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 85  Next