It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:58 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

I have a tough question for ya... I have several apps set up to launch (The Home Remote and Chrome) on the top bar and it works great. Do you know if there is way a launch a iOS Shortcut that was placed on the Home Screen? I have the Smart Life app shortcut to turn on my theater lights and the shortcut on the Home Screen is called "Turn on Home Theater", I tried the same scheme used for apps (like HomeRemote://) and that did not launch it. Is the scheme the same for shortcuts as it is for apps or is it different. Or is this even possible?

Thanks.

BTW, hope life is treating you well. And Merry Christmas.

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:11 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse iPad app version 3.33 is available on the app store:

Improvements on Kodi Seek functions:
- Smoother, faster and more reliable
- Supports repeated tapping for multiple steps

There is one limitation: Because of a bug with the Kodi JSON-RPC api, skipping forward 1 to 59 seconds will skip forward 60 seconds. I'll remove the limitation when the bug is fixed.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
I have a tough question for ya... I have several apps set up to launch (The Home Remote and Chrome) on the top bar and it works great. Do you know if there is way a launch a iOS Shortcut that was placed on the Home Screen? I have the Smart Life app shortcut to turn on my theater lights and the shortcut on the Home Screen is called "Turn on Home Theater", I tried the same scheme used for apps (like HomeRemote://) and that did not launch it. Is the scheme the same for shortcuts as it is for apps or is it different. Or is this even possible?

Thanks.

BTW, hope life is treating you well. And Merry Christmas.

Thank you for your wishes. Although I can't be entirely sure, I don't think there is a way to launch an iOS desktop shortcut from another app. The target app must have support for the url scheme in order to be launched, but even then it will launch the actual app rather than the shortcut.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:30 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
Thank you for your wishes. Although I can't be entirely sure, I don't think there is a way to launch an iOS desktop shortcut from another app. The target app must have support for the url scheme in order to be launched, but even then it will launch the actual app rather than the shortcut.

I found the actual syntax for Shortcuts for TheHomeRemote as "shortcuts://x-callback-url/run-shortcut?name=Turn%20off%20Home%20Theater&x-success=HomeRemote://" and that works using TheHomRemote but did not work for 10Muse and I suspect the callback is not formatted right. I will keep trying different syntax till I find it.

But that does bring up one questionI forgot to ask you, is there a method to get multiple buttons on that Nav Bar for multiple controls on one Zone? I have mine set for different zones but when I tried to put two command on the same Zone it would only showed me the last one.

No worries if you can't since I have my home theater zone set for The Home Remote and I can control the rest from there. I was just trying to cut out the middle man...lol

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:17 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

I wish everyone a happy 2020!

Since the tvdb API still has problems with backward compatibility, I had to update to their latest version. Everything works again.

10Muse Manager 3.34.1 is available for download here.

General:
- Clearer font visibility.
TV-Shows:
- Updated with v3 of the tvdb API.
- IMDb rating retrieval. It will be used for the next version of the iPad app.
Movies:
- Fixed problem with reviews publications getting retrieved wrong.
- Retrieval of more info (e.g. box office). It will be used for the next version of the iPad app.

To add the new info to the databases and also update the ratings, do a 'Quick Update' (for TV-Shows) or a 'Update Reviews & Ratings' (for Movies). Take the opportunity to do it for all movies and shows.

Note that the name of the executable has changed to '10Muse Manager.exe'. Delete the old executable and update your shortcuts accordingly.

KillroyWasHere wrote:
But that does bring up one questionI forgot to ask you, is there a method to get multiple buttons on that Nav Bar for multiple controls on one Zone? I have mine set for different zones but when I tried to put two command on the same Zone it would only showed me the last one.

There is unfortunately no space for more buttons on the top navigation bar (because of more features not yet released).

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:12 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse Manager version 3.34.2 is available for download here, with minor fixes.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:04 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse iPad app version 3.34 is available on the app store:

Movies:
- UI enhancement with all movie ratings directly visible on the movie card
- Box Office information with the corresponding sorting option added

TV-Shows:
- IMDb Rating visible on the show card
- New sorting options 'IMDb Rating' and 'Popularity' (based on number of IMDb votes) added.

General:
- Support for the 7th generation iPad
- Minor fixes and enhancements

KillroyWasHere wrote:
... is there a method to get multiple buttons on that Nav Bar for multiple controls on one Zone? I have mine set for different zones but when I tried to put two command on the same Zone it would only showed me the last one...

Nothing public yet, you have pm

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:40 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Damn that looks good!!! You are making this app more than amazing. Thank you so much! BTW, I am using a 1st Gen iPad Pro 12.9" and I've had several people, that have visited my home theater, that were amazed at how good it looks. I need to do a very thorough review on Instagram when I get a chance.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:02 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Keep getting this error when trying to export to Dropbox...

Thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:18 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

BTW, have the same issue on both 3.34.1 and 3.34.2 (I went back to .1 just to make sure).

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:14 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:

I can't replicate. Can you send me your database file "\UserData\Library\Data\TVSeries Library.s3db"?

Also, if you deselect the 'Kingdom (2014)' show from the export, does it export successfully?

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:49 am 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
KillroyWasHere wrote:

I can't replicate. Can you send me your database file "\UserData\Library\Data\TVSeries Library.s3db"?

Also, if you deselect the 'Kingdom (2014)' show from the export, does it export successfully?

Nope. It crashed on a different show. I also deleted Kingdom and it also crashed on a different show. I also tried exporting Movies and it did work.

I rebooted, tried exporting TV shows again and it crashed on a totally different show. It is not a hard crash. It shows me the error window and I can click on OK and the LM is still running.

I emailed you the database file. The PM system did not like the big file.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:30 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

10Muse Manager version 3.34.3 is available for download here.

KillroyWasHere wrote:

Thank you for the file. I think it was the sheer size of your collection, especially the number of episodes and actors images, that exposed a bug. Still blindly, but I think the above should fix it and also make exporting faster.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:40 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Pafsanias wrote:
10Muse Manager version 3.34.3 is available for download here.

Thank you for the file. I think it was the sheer size of your collection, especially the number of episodes and actors images, that exposed a bug. Still blindly, but I think the above should fix it and also make exporting faster.

LOL!!!! I was going to tell you that my database is getting huge!!!! over 15,000 TV episodes. And pushing close to 11,000 movies. I can torture the library manager in ways that most can't.

I will try the new Manager here in a few and report back. Thanks again!!!

Thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:00 pm 
2.5TB storage
2.5TB storage

Now we have a different error.

The first time I saw it, I rebooted and it erred on the same show. I deleted that show to see if it worked and it erred on a different show. If I change the order of shows either by title or by date it erred on a different shows.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:22 am 
3.0TB storage
3.0TB storage

KillroyWasHere wrote:
LOL!!!! I was going to tell you that my database is getting huge!!!! over 15,000 TV episodes. And pushing close to 11,000 movies. I can torture the library manager in ways that most can't.

Indeed you do, but for good. I still can not replicate (and I don't think I ever will), but further improvements here.

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next