It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:50 am 

I already have installed whiist add-in and WHS Customizer Add-in which both allow the user to change the first picture you see when using remote access on WHS MSS website. You can already change the name using the remote access settings Whiist also allows the managing of websites on the private and public homepages.

Okay..... here comes the but ..........

1. How can I change the picture of the kids swinging on the private homepage using remote access? I suspect someone has done it and they might even have a widget for use with another add-in "WHS widgets"?

2. Does the remote access page or an add-in allow for themes yet to completely change the colors on the site?

3. Has add-in been developed that adds a picture box or boxes to private and/or public homepage (perhaps at the bottom beneath everything else)?

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:22 pm 
2.0TB storage
2.0TB storage

1) Replace the image in C:\Inetpub\remote\images\i_default_photo.png. Make sure it is same size.

For number 2 and 3 I don't think there is any easy ways to do this other than to modify the remote site css file.

Thanks