It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Recent News:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:28 pm 
.5TB storage
.5TB storage

Hi,

I have just installed the HP MediaSmart Online backup addin for my WHS EX470. I specifically downloaded and installed the HP MediaSmart Online backup addin for a EX470 (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/soft ... =ot_search) . Install appears to be successful and after creating an Amazon S3 account, I was able to setup the addin. The issue is that when trying to launch a manual or scheduled Backup, the "default" bucket is created on Amazon S3 but nothing gets backed up. The status in the Addin says "Manual Backup was paused" or "Scheduled backup was paused".

Setup:
EX470
Software version: 1.3.8.25155
500MB of Ram

My plan is to backup my data on Amazon S3, upgrade to 2GB of RAM and then install MediaSmart Server to the 3.0 Software Update as per instructions "Guide: How to upgrade your MediaSmart Server to the 3.0 Software Update" on MediaSmartServer.net

I could not find any answers on HP's website regarding this issue and did not find anything on Amazon S3 help and support site either. Has someone run into that isssue before. What is the problem? Why does it pause the backup? Any solution?

Thank you in advance.
Andre

Thanks  

Attention Guest: Remove this ad by Registering with the MediaSmartServer.net Forums. It's Free!